Report: Pelosi Security Points Gun at Trump Supporters From New Jersey Rooftop

So you have no method for determining truth? You just believe what feels good.

I wanted to be sure you were familiar with the comment in the context it was made.

Yes it’s obvious you think you know everything…but. you. don’t, young’un. You’re a troll is what you are.
I am well aware that you want the last word and being a woman I am not inclined to allow you to have it.

IN your case I may make an exception.

1 Like

Everything, goodness no.

I’m older than most people, statistically speaking, though I suspect you are older than I, but that’s not a very nice thing to say to a lady, apologies.

And OUR point has ALWAYS been we have little or no desire to “convince you” of anything. You are an obvious leftie with about as much mental flexibility as any never-Trumper ever born.

2 Likes

well. there may be hope for you yet. Your reply was not one to ramp it up…that’s nice. I don’t feel so antagonistic toward you today. But I have to tell you. I’m going to pray for you. I was a ridiculously stupid liberal in college…once out and in the real world of making a living, I quickly came to my senses. In my opinion, this needs to be done sooner rather than later, otherwise the one spouting liberal nonsense is lost for good. I hope that is not the case for you.

2 Likes