Report: Plea deal would end Rep. Jackson's career in Congress

Report: Plea deal would end Rep. Jackson’s career in Congress - The Hill

Wow, I never even knew he was in any kind of legal trouble.

Meaning no disrespect, Bf88 - other than to JJ Jr. - but I’ll believe it when I see pix of him modeling orange jumpsuits at the GreyBar Hotel. 'Twould be a pleasant way to end this year!

[quote=“PeteS_in_CA, post:3, topic:37051”]
Meaning no disrespect, Bf88 - other than to JJ Jr. - but I’ll believe it when I see pix of him modeling orange jumpsuits at the GreyBar Hotel. 'Twould be a pleasant way to end this year!
[/quote]Blagojevich To Start Working In Prison Library « CBS Chicago

So it took ~3 years from when things started blowing up in Blago’s face to when he registered at the GreyBar Hotel? Well that gives me an idea of the timing should this plea deal go through - maybe in a year or two if Obama doesn’t pardon him or commute his sentence.

Well, there is some hope. The former mayor of Detroit Kwammmmeeee Kilpatrick was tried for his crimes against the people of Detroit and sent to jail. A year or two ago, I heard he is considering running again for mayor of Detroit–and the sad part is that the people of Detroit would probably re-elect him. Some people just never learn…especially those who are the products of public schools.