REPORT: President Trump to Declassify June 2017 Carter Page FISA Renewal App THIS MONTH

No idea if this will happen but a lot of folks like this guy Sperry.

Sperry is an American conservative author and political commentator. He was a media fellow at the Hoover Institution, a public policy think tank.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/report-president-trump-to-declassify-june-2017-carter-page-fisa-renewal-app-signed-by-rod-rosenstein-this-month/

Excellent. He should declassify nearly every document the federal government produces, especially involving secret courts, not just when it serves the president’s interests.

Less room for “witch hunts” when information flows freely and openly.

I hope this post regarding the unredacted release of documents is true, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

Why Trump did not move to order the release of these documents long ago is a mystery.

That said, here are a couple of realities for us all to chew on:

First - Trump does NOT have an Attorney General to follow up on any investigation these documents might indicate - ie: appoint a second special counsel. Clearly, Trump can’t count on Rosenstein or Mueller to do anything except focus on him in spite of the virtual mountain of circumstantial/factual evidence uncovered over the past year that collusion (read: conspiracy) with the Russians did occur on the part of the DNC.

Second - Time just might be running out for the Repub led House Judicial Committee’s investigation - the committee that has been attempting to secure the release of necessary oversight documents from Trump’s own Justice Department - many of those documents are listed in silliessis’ post that began this thread. NOTE: Should the Dems gain control of the House, the House Judicial Committee’s investigation will end. Obviously, Democrats are completely uninterested in shedding light on facts surrounding their effort to take down a duly elected POTUS.

Mueller is not going to switch his focus away from Trump and toward those involved in the current coup d’etat. Rosenstein is not going to appoint another special counsel to gather, compile and report on the mountain of information surrounding the clandestine efforts to take down Trump and the circumvention of the election process along with the mountain of, shall we say, irregularities within the DOJ. And, of course, AG, Jeff Sessions, is MIA.

IMHO - the American people will never know the whole truth about what occurred here. Unfortunately and no doubt intentionally, the wrong investigative track was followed from the start, as the documented connections between the DNC/Clinton - Steele dossier - Russians were completely ignored. To add further corruptive intrigue, the unfounded information in the Steele dossier was even used to convince a FISA Court that surveillance on American citizens associated with the Trump campaign was warranted.

I guess we’ll know in November if our sorry-ass, tribal-oriented, divided electorate has been paying attention to what has really been going on, if they understand the importance of the threat to our country/our freedom, or if they even give a damn.

I’m not holding my breath.

In the meantime, future Democrats are streaming across our southern border, Omarosa is on the networks 24/7 hawking her book and media pundits demand to know if Trump has ever used the “N” word…So much for No Korea, Putin/Russia, China, free trade/tariffs, the economy/jobs. Nope, the “N” word is the flavor of the day and Trump continues his often inane, counter-productive tweets.