Republican poster

I am 77, from CA and vote republican. I enjoy simply talking things over.

Hey, welcome aboard!

As always welcome aboard.

Those are the last pleasant words you’ll hear from me if you are a Republican or a conservative since I strongly dislike both. As a liberal Democrat I oppose anything that keeps Hilary out of the White House for the next eight years. She is honest, straightforward, and attractive. Just the sight of her is eye candy,

Hillary all the way.

[quote=“JBG, post:3, topic:47997”]

Those are the last pleasant words you’ll hear from me if you are a Republican or a conservative since I strongly dislike both. As a liberal Democrat I oppose anything that keeps Hilary out of the White House for the next eight years. She is honest, straightforward, and attractive. Just the sight of her is eye candy,

Hillary all the way.
[/quote] :rofl:
Don’t let JBG scare you away–if he’s a liberal Democrat, I’m a black airline pilot! Welcome to RO!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

To Robert:

Hi and welcome!

[quote=“JBG, post:3, topic:47997”]

Hillary all the way.
[/quote]:sick::sick::sick:

[quote=“Pappadave, post:4, topic:47997”]
:rofl:
Don’t let JBG scare you away–if he’s a liberal Democrat, I’m a black airline pilot! Welcome to RO!
[/quote]I have invited anyone who wants to come to White Plains, New York to view my voter registration. As of May 1975 I have been a registered. Democrat.

And one has to admit, Hilary is very attractive-looking.

And I’m a cranky old man probably about to leave the republican party and help establish a third party if the RINO doesn’t shape up to the conservative mindset. Glad to meet one who is older than I. You do have company here regarding age. Welcome aboard.

Welcome, enjoy the site.

Until a couple of years ago my brother-in-law was a registered Democrat. But if he ever voted for a democrat in PA, I wouldn’t know about it, and he finally changed his registration to reflect his voting.

Oh, and Hi, Robert. I will be 80 next Sunday. And one of our best posters who passed away in May was just short of 90.

No way.

Just getting out of middle age

Well, I was born on December 27, 1935, so I guess that makes me 80 on December 27, 2015.

Don’t be letting that get out. You know how these men love us older women. You don’t want to be breaking any hearts.

[quote=“Susanna, post:10, topic:47997”]
Until a couple of years ago my brother-in-law was a registered Democrat. But if he ever voted for a democrat in PA, I wouldn’t know about it, and he finally changed his registration to reflect his voting.
[/quote]I just find Hilary so attractive. Edited to remove content that offended some.

:coffee_spray: :sick: :smack:

Man there’s gotta be some kinda rule against posting stuff like that…

Dude, that’s… I have no words.

That is disturbing on many levels.