Results In New Hampshire

As predicted by virtually everyone, Trump won. People are really pissed and the nomination just might be his to lose. We will likely know on March 2, the day after “Super Tuesday”.

Christie, as I predicted, did more harm to his own campaign that he did to Rubio’s. Look for Christie to announce he is “suspending” his campaign. Suspending translates to “I quit”. Good riddance, IMHO.

I hate to see two good people come to the very end of the road - Fiorina and Carson - but Fiorina is going nowhere in the race and Carson, a very good man, is simply not a good candidate. Given the results they should drop out - but, I do not know if they will at this time. Bottom line - neither is viable moving forward. That said, I hope Fiorina sticks around if for no other reason than her unbridled verbal slapping around of Hillary Clinton and her lousy record.

Kasich - New Hampshire is a relatively liberal state - it is made for Kasich. He shot his wad there - he has NOT invested time or energy in the upcoming “SEC” (South East Conference) states. I do not look for him to do particularly well going forward. My guess is that he and Bush occupy the second tier as both occupy similar political space.

Cruz, who was virtually ignored by media in NH, did well in NH under the circumstances. Rubio, who was damaged by the debate and media’s constantly delivered story line concerning how he was “destroyed”, came through OK and will move on to So. Carolina - I think his future in the race will be revealed in part by whether he is able to rebound there.

Unfortunately, Bush is still alive - like it or not. He has money to move on. Christie going hard after Rubio I think served to help Bush - that and NH is not a conservative haven. I think Bush will have tougher sledding in the South. We’ll see.

For what it’s worth, and it really isn’t worth much I suppose, I see the race between Cruz, Rubio and Trump - with Trump clearly in the lead, obviously.

Kasich is second. Well that’s weird. He said after his win. The light has overcome the darkness. what? It’s an anomaly man. you are not ever gonna be president.

NH had its own lessons to teach last nite. and they’re entitled to that. Bernie over Clinton. whatever.

Rubio blames his debate performance. This am on fox, of course, His ad said that he was the only republican candidate that has consistently worked toward repealing obamacare. Excuse me for laughing. That old Fox and Rubio and Luntz partnership is still hard at work trying to win the election for their boy. Except America wants nothing to do with it.

Christie and Fiorina are never gonna be prez so they might as well get out. I doubt Fiorina will. Christie needs to take a long hard look at his numbers and ‘suspend’.

Carson is a good man although his latest accusations were out of character in my opinion. Showed something about him that I didn’t care for.

Bush. no. never.

Dick Morris says the biggest losers last nite were Fox News and Rubio. I agree with that. Fox has irreparably harmed themselves in the past couple months. At least we found out the true nature of Fox.

Caroline - In response to one of your remarks: While Morris is correct to point out that Rubio took it on the chin last night, his comment about FOX probably stems from the fact FOX dropped the little weasel from the network a few years ago. That said, the Damage done to Rubio likely resulted more from the obsessively constant 2 day thrashing he took on the media outlets than the actual response he made to Christie during the debate on Saturday night which led to the media response. FOX, Luntz and Rubio connection? There was no news outlet that played Rubio’s less than satisfactory response to Christie’s commentary more than FOX NEWS.

Dick Morris and Carl Rove have much in common - they lack credibility.

Related Story:
>>** Republican Christie to end White House bid: Reports | The Gazette

WASHINGTON — New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is expected to end his bid for the Republican presidential nomination on Wednesday, U.S. media reported, but a Christie spokesman said the candidate had not made up his mind.

“No decision has been made,” spokeswoman Sam Smith said in an email to Reuters.

Politico, citing an unidentified source, said Christie, who placed a disappointing sixth in the New Hampshire primary on Tuesday, would suspend his campaign on Wednesday…(SNIP)

IOW, “I’m as Liberal as they get!” lol
But I must ask, if NH is as Liberal as all claim, then how come Rubio didn’t win?

NH had its own lessons to teach last nite. and they’re entitled to that. Bernie over Clinton. whatever.

Yeah, but ya can’t hardly not get a chuckle out of it.

Rubio blames his debate performance. This am on fox, of course, His ad said that he was the only republican candidate that has consistently worked toward repealing obamacare. Excuse me for laughing. That old Fox and Rubio and Luntz partnership is still hard at work trying to win the election for their boy. Except America wants nothing to do with it.

Truly skanky of FOX News, no doubt, when we all know that it was CRUZ who is the only one who fought O-zeroCare.
What concerns me out of stuff like this, is that they, along with MSM, will decide that it’s in their best interests to join hands in promoting that scumbag Rubio.
They are, after all, peas in a pod.

Christie and Fiorina are never gonna be prez so they might as well get out. I doubt Fiorina will. Christie needs to take a long hard look at his numbers and ‘suspend’.

Fiorina won’t because her pride won’t let her. (and/or the RNC is helping her to topple whoever else is in their way of getting Rubio and/or Jeb elected. She’ll be next, and probably knows that, but doesn’t mind being bought for as long it’ll gain her notoriety, and invitations to all the right balls. - No pun intended.)
Christie, as you know, is stepping out. It was time for him to go. Although I don’t like his politics and never would’ve voted for him, he’s kinda hard not to like.

Carson is a good man although his latest accusations were out of character in my opinion. Showed something about him that I didn’t care for.

I’ve no idea why Carson inserted himself into politics. My best guess is that he like all the attention he was getting after his Breakfast Prayer speech, and got enamored with the idea. He may be a very good man, but belongs no where near Washington, D.C. (And if I hear ONE MORE PERSON suggest a “more suitable position”, I’ll slit my own throat. The guy must be sicker of hearing it than I am.)

Bush. no. never.

Of course.

Dick Morris says the biggest losers last nite were Fox News and Rubio. I agree with that. Fox has irreparably harmed themselves in the past couple months. At least we found out the true nature of Fox.

I can’t disagree with DICK Morris this time, but can’t help but wonder what he’s up to. Dick Morris never did anything that didn’t promote Dick Morris.

If there was any doubt in my mind about how liberal New Hampshire was, the results last night destroyed them.

Edit: I wanted to add that I predict similar results for everything north of North Carolina along the east coast.

mike. Rubio shouldn’t have been there in the first place. THe fox Rubio connection. One of fox ceo’s daughter works on his campaign…and not in a small position. Luntz worked for Rubio…to the tune of $200,000.

He was elected thru the hard work of the tea party. The minute he was elected he kicked them to the curb and came up with Amnesty with the gang of eight. he’s not done with that.

And now for words of wisdom from Ted Nugent: https://twitter.com/TedNugent

<blockquote class=“twitter-tweet” data-lang=“en”><p lang=“en” dir=“ltr”>so bernie wants to try the mao boogie here in America? insane commie goofball</p>— Ted Nugent (@TedNugent) <a href=“https://twitter.com/TedNugent/status/695026724053106688”>February 3, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset=“utf-8”></script>

The media is beside themselves. The media has been choosing our candidates. They’ve lost that power and they are scrambling to get it back.

It just occurred to me. Fox and Reps hate trump and Cruz…Bush is dead in the water…whether he knows it or not. Rubio is going that way…>>Look who’s popped up. Kasich. Which is okay with Repub elites cause he’s establishment rino enough to be palatable to them.

Watch for it.

They can do what they want but the people have the last word: The Cruz and Trump wins mean a total rejection of the establishment, and Fox can’t do anything about that. Hell, ironically, Fox’s reporting since we took the House has helped contribute to it!

And now, a fun tweet:

<blockquote class=“twitter-tweet” data-conversation=“none” data-lang=“en”><p lang=“und” dir=“ltr”><a href=“https://twitter.com/ChristiChat”>@ChristiChat</a> <a href=“https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump”>@realDonaldTrump</a> <a href=“https://twitter.com/AndreaTantaros”>@AndreaTantaros</a> <a href=“https://t.co/nVWETnqxFZ”>pic.twitter.com/nVWETnqxFZ</a></p>— Adrian Banks (@adrcb1957) <a href=“https://twitter.com/adrcb1957/status/697492228915253248”>February 10, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset=“utf-8”></script>

Fun to watch, isn’t it? Somebody ought to do a parody to, “You Don’t Own Me.” lol

You don’t KNOW how much I love watching their self-importance dwindle!

Oh, they’re just using Kasich for the moment - and probably paying him well to to BE used - knowing full well that he’ll be kicked to the curb in no time, in order to maneuver their ‘favorite son’ up a notch. Jeb or Rubio, doesn’t matter to them. Yes, their hopes were on Jeb, but now that they see the writing on the wall, Rubio will fill their bill nearly just as well.

I’m having just as much fun watching them scramble as MSM. LOL!

Jeb IS their man. He knows it. THey know it. CAN THEY pull a stunt keeping Bush as a frontrunner the way the dems are plotting a Late BIden entry. It wouldn’t surprise me. What will trump supporters do in a case such as that?

Let’s talk for a moment about the Clinton vs Sanders race.

Clinton robbed him in Ohio. She walks out of NH with as many delegates as he does? Apparently the dems are set on a Hillary as last man standing.

He’s gaining momentum…maybe more than he thought possible and at some point, even if it was his intention to boost Hillary or even to drive her left, he’s gonna see that he could actually pull this off.

someone is gonna die before the end of this process.

Rubio needed NH. Badly.
With Rubio, Kasich and Bush all heading into SC and possibly beyond, it’s becoming almost hopeless for any of the establishment guys to win.

At this point, only Cruz can stop Trump. And Cruz is definitely the underdog.

The Democrat Party ain’t very democratic. There is no rational reason why millions of people are blind to their lies and tyranny. The only answer is that evil forces are at play, and I mean that with all sincerity. The eternal spiritual battle of good and evil manifests itself in the created realm in many ways that most people don’t grasp. Rank & file Democrats are pretty much Satan’s DUPES.

LMAO!! Some of the comments are really funny.

In the midst of all the alleged political puppeteering and Machiavelli-like conspiracy can I simply ask that someone here acknowledge that it is the people who vote for these candidates and thus have responsibility for where they finish?

No? I didn’t think so. LMAO!!

That is true, but the effects of manipulation of minds via the media cannot be underestimated. And some of them do strategize behind the scenes too. Even good people can be “led”, as it were, by constant messaging.