Review board raps State Department for poor security in Benghazi

The mandatory State Department internal inquiry into the deadly Sept. 11 terror attack on a U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, slams bureaucrats for “grossly inadequate” security but says that poor leadership could not be punished under department regulations.

The report blames inadequate security at the mission on “systemic failures and leadership and management deficiencies at senior levels” of State Department headquarters, where officials turned down repeated requests from diplomats on the ground for more security, both at the embassy in Tripoli and in Benghazi.

Read more: Review board raps State Department for poor security in Benghazi - Washington Times

Pretty much swept under the rug. This investigation only proves that it was Bush’s fault/sarcasm In the past there was talk about Teflon presidents but Obama beats them all with the help of a willing media.

Even though reports said this made its way all the way up to the White House apparently this was ignored in the investigation.

Hope they didn’t hurt themselves reaching for that conclusion.

I find it curious that Hillary had that “accident”, is claiming memory loss from a “concussion”, and whose testimony in the Benghazi hearings has been “postponed” because of that. Interestingly, I haven’t seen any rescheduling for her, so at the moment this looks like an 'indefinite" postponement.

What’s even more fishy is that the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, a panel she would have appeared in front of before this “postponement” crap, is chaired by . . . drum roll . . . our friend John Kerry. Talk about the Fox guarding the chickens . . . !

Now I’m not a Conspiracy Theory person, but it sure looks like some of these clown are in cahoots.

[quote=“ObamaNOT, post:3, topic:37540”]
I find it curious that Hillary had that “accident”, is claiming memory loss from a “concussion”, and whose testimony in the Benghazi hearings has been “postponed” because of that. Interestingly, I haven’t seen any rescheduling for her, so at the moment this looks like an 'indefinite" postponement.

What’s even more fishy is that the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, a panel she would have appeared in front of before this “postponement” crap, is chaired by . . . drum roll . . . our friend John Kerry. Talk about the Fox guarding the chickens . . . !

Now I’m not a Conspiracy Theory person, but it sure looks like some of these clown are in cahoots.
[/quote]They are in cahoots, for sure. Hillary says she’ll appear in January to testify. She needed that report first, and by the 19th of January, she will no longer be SoS. Coincidence? I think not.