Revolt of the Spooks

Weeks before the presidential election, President Barack Obama’s administration faces mounting opposition from within the ranks of U.S. intelligence agencies over what careerofficers say is a “cover up” of intelligence information about terrorism in North Africa.

Intelligence held back from senior officials and the public includes numerous classified reports revealing **clear Iranian support for jihadists throughout the tumultuous North Africa and Middle East **region, as well as notably widespread al Qaeda penetration into Egypt and Libya in the months before the deadly Sept. 11 terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.

This is no secret and was mentioned recently by another poster on this site. Iran has been active in fomenting violence and supplying weapons and personnel.

This is why we need to stand firm with Israel because not only is it in danger all nations are because while little is said about other areas under attack by Muslims, it is happening the world over.

They are fighting on two fronts with some engaged with violent assaults while others are trying to make countries bend to their will and adopt their code of morals. Even in this country, if allowed to continue unabated there is a possibility that American women would be subjugated to their dress codes and treatment.

Yeah I know this supposition sounds wild but what have we seen so far? Businesses told how to arrange their schedules so prayer can be allowed(Not christian which is under attack) Footbaths and so on. America has been called a Melting Pot in the past but what is going on is the taking over of our culture by those who do not wish to be Americans.

While I personally think Impeachment is not the way to go, I do think its our only an best option. We have more than enough for a Court Martial offense, strip him of him power and citizenship (assuming he is a citizen) and (sorry I know I am a softee) put his worthless azz on the first thing hot and smokin to any place on the globe that will take him, its a one-way ride, if it ever steps on US soil again or even does a fly over we put him in a military prison for the remainder of his life.

Anyone hear EVER toured a military prison? They don’t give tours, but I had folks in there and got to visit them…they gave me a tour while I was there. TRUST ME, its the way all prisons should be run in the US.

Lefties and MSM-folk (I know, that’s being repetitive and redundant) were gleeful at some CIA people’s leaks war against Pres. Bush’s policies. Now other CIA people are exposing Pres. Obama’s incompetence and cover-up lies. I don’t think the ones who rejoiced are yet rejoicing … they made their bed … . Long-term, either tack may prove unhealthy and destructive - a POTUS needs to trust his intel people. OTOH, POTUSes knowing the intel people won’t stay silent about a cover-up of the magnitude of what Obama is trying in Libya, North Africa and the ME may have some salutary effect.

Here again as I spoke on another thread, Obama HAS NO policy regarding foreign relationships. When there is no policy then there is no international plan of understanding the various plots of others. What IS the CIA to be watching? who is the CIA supposed to be watching? And when is the CIA supposed to be watching. Who IS the CIA? and what is the CIA mandate? all of this has become garbled under Obama. [actually the CIA has become a bit autonomous in it’s charter]
Because of the nature of the CIA and other intelligence collecting [bit of an oxymoronic statement] groups there is an undercurrant of subversion and a pitting of one against the other so that leaks and accusations one to another becomes predominant and harmful to national security.Bush had his problems with bringing on board, people with their own agendas. Obama brought in a whole bunch of diverse agendas, and now the whole intelligence community is parsalyzed except for their mouths.

so, if you were to title this this way in many other forums/media you would probably be called a “racist”.

Anyway, I am always leary of these stories. The fact is that most people are working because they need to, and they are not going to do anything if Obama is reelected.

In fact I have heard these stories vis a vis Carter, Clinton, Gore, and Obama