RIGHT NATION

Well I had to tell you about a conspiracy of a sort that involves me.

Last week I went to Rightnation to log on for the PM messages.I no longer post there for reasons I will not post at this time.I have exactly 10,000 and decided to stop there.A great time to retire from a forum.

The Log on failed since I was told I did not use correct words.I tried again and same result.This was late last thursday.I assumed it was a temporary glitch and did not do anything about it.

The next day friday evening.I tried to log on and again it failed.Tried a several times until the log on was locked for too many failed attempts.

I then sent an e-mail that evening to the website owner Lisa.Explaining my problem.Asking for her to please fix the Log in problem.The e-mail was sent successfully.

No reply as of this morning.I then send an e-mail to one of the current members at that forum and asked that person to send PM messages to Lisa and a moderator.That was over 5+ hours ago.

Still no reply and still can’t log in.Still no e-mail reply from Lisa up to this post either.That is now 3+ days.

The problem is why?

I have not been told anything from them and I have not bothered them with any PM’s or e-mails this year except the one I sent to Lisa about my log in problem.My last post was october 14 and it was civil like the last few thousands have been.

I have been able as a guest see one of my postings in a thread.I could see nothing changed there.No evidence of being banned or the account terminated.

I think what is happening is that Lisa decided to use the silent banning trick and therefore prevent me from using the PM’s anymore.I now know she can read them because she banned a link I had sent to about 10 or so people letting them know about a forum I help Administrate.This out of a membership of 12,000 + people!

I never posted the link in any threads.Only in the PM’s.How could she know about the link?

I wonder how many people have been given this silent banning treatment?

I have secretly banned nearly everyone from this site, only they dont know it yet.

Well, I don’t know what she does or doesn’t do on her forum, but if she is sifting through PMs then she really has no life. I don’t know what software she uses on her forum, but I can tell you that the one used here, Vbulletin, doesn’t have an option to view anyone’s PMs, to do that you have to get into the nitty gritty of the sql database…sorry I have better things to do.

LOL,

Now I know why I could not log in.

I got this in the bold from a member who asked a certain moderator about my log in problem.

This is a moderator saying this:

"I spoke to Lisa. She said that she discontinued Tommy’s account because he spends more time bashing RN on multiple websites than he does posting here and has made it clear to both current and former members of this site (and former owners as well) that he doesn’t like her running the site and had no intention of donating or paying to join as long as it was her site.

***Feel free to cut/paste this or let him know however you want I guess. ***

Tal"

Just about all the “bashing” of her forum happened here.

You know how nasty I can be!

LOLOLOLOL

How nice of her not to answer my e-mail and that she was not intending to tell me either in the future.Anyone impressed?

She does go around on some current members and see what they say about her forum.At least one of her Moderators does it too.I know since she has mentioned it more than once.

Meanwhile I behaved quite well on her forum itself for a long time.Not bashing her or getting into serious trouble with Moderators.I do not send Moderators PM’s or e-mails at all.

This is paranoia.

I am on about 6 forums.Never have any trouble whatsoever in any of them.Except Rightnation.The troubles started when Lisa became the owner.

Hmmmm.

No wonder they keep posting in ignorance.

Well both She and the former owner Mark of the website deny they can read them.Mark explained in detail a while ago about why they can not read them.

But there have been too many indications of snooping to believe it.Lisa banned a few people over a year ago for the serious crime of talking about a new forum THROUGH the PM’s.I think it was for posting the link to the new forum in the PM’s that set her off.

The forum in question was never going to be big and that it was Libertarian.After 1 1/2 years it has about 125 members.Many of them former or current RN members.It barely limps along now showing signs of dying.

It is paranoia that some have noted.I think is part of her problem.It is silly too since she has one of the largest conservative membership on the net.

I am sure post #12 drove Lisa crazy:

http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9374&page=2

Another “nasty” post about Lisa:

Post #40

http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5664&page=4

If it is a mysql database , which I’m sure it is, then they can read them, like I said it takes some digging but it can be done. A forum consists of tables, there are a few dozen, within those there are users,posts, pms etc… If they are claiming that it is encrypted that’s also bull. The only thing that is encrypted is the password, and that is for everyones protection.

Find out what forum software they are using and I’ll look through the database schema and tell you exactly how it can be done.

I forget the details now since it was more than 1 1/2 years ago.

I looked but can not get in far enough anymore to read the simple software information.

I can ask current members of the website to go get the information.But then because of the well known paranoia she has.Could get them in serious trouble for the crime of passing on open information from about her website.

She might think in her possible delusions that it is to plan an attack on her.

I have a feeling that they can read them.Because as you say the owner could see ALL of her database.

I can see all this as an Administrator too since I have access to the core server.I know what you are talking about.

If it is true as it probably is.

Then both Lisa and Mark have lied to many people.This would make Lisa the hypocrite queen since she has banned some people angrily for lying to her.

Amjur was recently banned for lying and boy was Lisa mad for it!

Meanwhile Frankiehere (Franklyspeaking2) who has been caught lying repeatedly (shown many times by members) on her forum is still there as a member.The same man who was caught with a sockpuppet name and posted under that second account right along with his first name in the SAME thread! Still stayed a member of the forum.The same man who asked to have his account terminated only to come back a year later and be allowed to join again.

Lisa’s decisions makes no sense to me.

Nice to know that the owner of such a forum can get away with lying.However such a bad reputation spreads all over the internet.Certaintly many former members have commented about her erratic Administrative actions over the last 2+ years.

Many people who are or were members of the forum have told me they believe that Mark and Lisa can read PM’s.They have told me this starting in year 2004.

Frankie was banned here several times and kept coming back with a new name that was close to the original. I don’t know how TO and crew stopped him but, I’m glad that they did.

They banned him for a good reason.

They may have told him if he keeps coming back they would tell the ISP people about him.

So why does Lisa fail to ban the man?

She has several good reasons to do it.

It’s more or less common knowledge that they can read pm’s, regardless of what they say. Many people who left there (banned or just left) had experiences which indicated that they were reading pm’s. When I left, I put a good-bye thread in. I didn’t say anything nasty, just said I thought it was time to move on. Another member begged me to come back and help her argue with SlickRedHead - just shortly after I had left. I found that my account was locked and all my posts had been deleted.

Mark originally begged people to post a link to his site on other sites they posted on, but you got in big trouble if you posted a link to another site on RN. Apparently, he didn’t want “innocent” new-to-message boards people to find out there were other sites out there.

See if you can get Amjur to come here. She was OK.

BTW, I am keeping my eye on one of our newest members whom I think could possibly be one of Lisa’s stoolies. She has them, it was proven when TRS came up. And the one I suspect actually admitted to it when TRS was terminated.

too
much
drama

That site was/is always full of drama. And, of course, I suppose it should not be brought here; however, sometimes people need to vent a little.

thats why I didnt ask for a cease and desist.
just a personal comment.

Early days on TRS, we did a lot of venting about RN. We had to do it in a forum that was not visible to the public, that you had to be authorized to view, let alone to post. Unfortunately, we found out that Lisa had a couple of spies in the inner circle, but they were soon blocked. We had to let it go after a while, though, because the rest of the site was suffering because most of the posting was going on there.

It’s more or less common knowledge that they can read pm’s, regardless of what they say. Many people who left there (banned or just left) had experiences which indicated that they were reading pm’s. When I left, I put a good-bye thread in. I didn’t say anything nasty, just said I thought it was time to move on. Another member begged me to come back and help her argue with SlickRedHead - just shortly after I had left. I found that my account was locked and all my posts had been deleted.

I have had my suspicions.But never had enough evidence to be sure of it.I have had a number of members advise me to clean out my PM board.To prevent any snooping.

Mark originally begged people to post a link to his site on other sites they posted on, but you got in big trouble if you posted a link to another site on RN. Apparently, he didn’t want “innocent” new-to-message boards people to find out there were other sites out there.

Wow never knew that.It is amusing that it had to be a one way effort.

I am not impressed at all.Mark was being selfish about it.

I joined a new forum just 4 days ago and the administrator wanted to know what forum I administrate in.I posted the name and the link right in the thread.He was thrilled to realize that he is a recent new member of my forum.

It never bothered him to have a link to a different forum right in the thread.In his website.

Two different forums asked me to make the link to my forum visible right in my posts I make.

Rightnation is the only website I know of that does not allow it.

See if you can get Amjur to come here. She was OK.

I have no idea how.She is presently beyond my reach.