RINO Jeb Bush wants someone to run against Trump in the primaries

The “Never Trump” Bush clan is at it again. Jeb Bush is calling for someone to run against Donald Trump in the 2020 Republican primaries. After voting for Hillary Clinton in the last election, the Bush Family has a lot crust asking for this.

I used to respect Jeb Bush when he was Governor of Florida. I voted for him in the general election. But then he showed his true colors when he announced that the Bush clan voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Really Jeb? Did you miss the memo about how much crooked stuff she has done? How can YOU vote for the most corrupt major party candidate since James G. Blaine in 1884 and the most incompetent major party candidate since Horace Greeley in 1872? I could respect your opinion if you abstained because you didn’t care for either candidate. But no, you voted for Hillary. Clearly you judgement is seriously flawed.

So far as I’m concerned Jeb Bush is no longer a Republican. He has no respect for the fact that rank and file Republicans have contributed money get himself and his family elected to office, pounded the streets for the them and voted for them. He is an ingrate. He’s at best an independent and one with poor judgement and perhaps a big chip on his shoulder. If he had won in 2016, he would have lost to Hillary Clinton, just like Romney lost to Obama in 2012.

Why? Because he would not have had the guts to take it to her and show her up for what she is – a money grubbing, power hungry opportunist with no ethics or honesty. That’s right Hillary, “I’m deplorable” and proud of it!

End of rant!!!

RINOs are gluttons for punishment.

Memo to Low Energy Jeb: It’s nap time Jebby, go get your blanky.