Riots and hatred

I am getting more and more upset with newscasters calling what happened with the acquitted police officer who shot and killed a black suspect who then threatened the police by shooting at them, protesters!! They were RIOTING and all those blacks who were destroying black-owned businesses proves that they don’t care about ANYONE. This makes me so angry. All this “Black Lives Matter” makes me even angrier. If a white person held up a sign that said “White Lives Matter”, he would probably get beaten to a pulp or killed. What about BLM when young black men shoot and kill other black men and even women and children?? Where are the BLM in front of cameras screaming about BLM? Oh, I just get sick of all of it. Now, kids playing football are following the example of that freakazoid Kasperack. Nice, huh?

Lets get a few things straight on this so called “salute”. Its attributed to John Carlos and Tommie Smith at the 1968 Olympics. HOWEVER the true origin:

"Asked about the clenched fist’s esoteric origins, John Lautner, a former top official of the Communist Party USA, told American Opinion magazine (forerunner to The New American) in 1970:

The clenched-fist salute has been used among revolutionaries for many centuries as a symbol of defiance, comradeship, and solidarity. It was employed during the bloody French Revolution of 1789, and again during the industrial revolutions of 1848. At the formation of the First International in London in 1864 (known as the International Workingmen’s Association), Karl Marx and his followers gave the clenched-fist salute, as did his followers at Brussels in 1889 during the formation of the Second International, the so-called Yellow International. And, it had been used by the revolutionary Communards in the Paris Communes of 1871, a violent affair which led to the deaths of over 25,000 Parisians. Since the Third International, the Comintern begun at Moscow in 1919, it has been the official salute of all Communist Parties throughout the world.

_Communists in Russia, known as Bolsheviks, continued to use the clenched fist as their official salute even after the 1917 October Revolution. According to the October 2008 issue of Proletarian, the official newspaper of the Communist Party of Great Britain (Marxist-Leninist) (or CPGB-ML), “The raised clenched fist, first known as the ‘Red Salute’ was used as a greeting by Bolsheviks in the Soviet Red Army during the Russian civil war and war of intervention and has become an international symbol of liberation fighters and workers in struggle.”

Trying to put a Olympic spin on this is UTTER BS. It means HATE and lets FIGHT in most cases…but NOT all.

Anyone who uses it, especially the Blacks who know its Black Panther meaning should be considered and enemy mine! It is sometimes used as a sign of victory at the end of a hard effort among a bunch of guys, be it sports or just cutting down a tree like I did a while back with my ranch hands. We BEAT the tree. But what we are seeing on the football field in most cases is a THREAT towards us.