Romney Votes to Convict Trump of Impeachment

I am truly ashamed that I worked for this traitor in 2012. He and Adam Schiff are soulmates. He lied to us when he ran for president. He is the biggest RINO in the Senate. Too bad he has over four years left of his current term. He is a disgrace to the Republican Party.

2 Likes

There’s already a movement in Utah to recall him. I don’t know if “recall” is permitted by the Utah constitution, but apparently someone thinks there is.

The last two republican candidates to run for president seem to be the same person. Rino’s both of them. Backstabbers. LIARS. Romney is the reincarnation of McCain and i’ll be damned if he’ll ever get a vote from me for anything. He has ruined himself in the eyes of conservatives. He’s done. If there is a Utah recall petition that can do the job, I hope it is done to him.

2 Likes

I share your shame. I supported Bachmann, then Newt but when Romney won the nomination I worked for his campaign and gave until it literally hurt. My main motivation was to defeat Obama. He desperately wanted to be Secretary of State. His motivation is revenge and personal hatred. He took an oath before God and proceeded to vote for a pack of lies.

2 Likes

I voted for him in 2012, but only because I couldn’t stand the alternative. I was always skeptical of his claimed bone fides. Looks like I was right to be.

2 Likes

Looks like you were right @Pappadave…conservatives need to be MORE careful of these deep state opportunist lying rinos.