Ron Paul Launches Foreign Policy Institute

ronpaulinstitute.org

Ron Paul Launches Foreign Policy Institute - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Today, the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity (a project of Paul’s Foundation for Rational Economics and Education) was launched at an event in Washington D.C. The institute will be run by Paul’s former congressional foreign policy aide Daniel McAdams, who was among the speakers. Other speakers at the event included Ron Paul as well as Rep. Walter Jones, Jr. (R-N.C.), Rep. John Duncan, Jr. (R-Tenn.), and former Rep. Dennis Kucinich, who are all members of the institute’s board of advisors. Lew Rockwell, Andrew Napolitano, and former Ambassador Faith Whittlesey did not speak at the event but are on the institute’s board of advisors. Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.), who is not on the board of advisors of the institute, also spoke at the event.

He should have named it the Ron Paul Anti-Semitic Society. …RP-ASS
:machinegu

I didn’t know all Semites were interventionist.

Why not have an institute that fixes things here?

RonPaulCurriculum.com

Of all the institutes that he could have formed, this is the last one that I could get behind…

That’s actually what it’s about.

I see what he is doing and he needs a hobby. I don’t necessarily want his brand of political indoctrination on the children of America, Some of his pacifist ways have merit, most emasculate the children of America.

Yeah, the republic not empire philosophy and the whole Constitution thing might corrupt America’s youth in an otherwise top notch educational system we currently have in this country.

Anyway, I was originally referring to the institute, not the curriculum. It seemed you were referring to the institute while asking why he didn’t “fix things here.” My point is that is what the institute is geared toward via promoting prosperity and civil liberties.