Ron Paul Revolution GOP's last best hope..

PAUL: Ron Paul Revolution: GOP

“College students, welders, carpenters, maids, blacks, whites and Hispanics latched onto Ron Paul’s unique message of fiscal conservatism, personal privacy and liberty and a less bellicose foreign policy, one of taking care of things at home before sending our soldiers and our money abroad. It is and was the message that attracted the youth, the message that combined the fiscal conservatism and limited constitutional government of Republicans and a more restrained foreign policy sometimes exhibited by Democrats.When the GOP examines itself to try to regain its mojo, I hope Republicans will look at the message of Ron Paul, because as it stands now, the GOP is a dinosaur that can’t compete on the West Coast, in New England or in the Great Lakes region. Before the powers that be call for abandoning our limited-government principles, maybe we should look at how Ron Paul adhered more consistently to the first principles of our founders and, in the process, found a unique and diverse coalition that actually could have competed in a world not controlled by a two-party system.”

Stop beating the dead horse. He’s retired.

I can tell by your insightful comment you did not read the article…at least try to understand the title of the article before you comment and keep yourself from looking like a TOOL. Oh and ROMNEY LOST in case you didn’t know…time to update your avatar to (insert next neocon war monger fail candidate’s name here).

JJF…the slobbering, fawning libberts have discovered that at least half of Rands genes come from Ron and they look forward to the day when Rand announces and gives them that same tingle Chris Matthews got with BHO… In the meantime their mantra remains the same failed prescription that has consistently gotten them less than 1% of the vote because of the “rigged” 2 party system that would magically vault them into the majority if only they could get their message out.
Tough to do that from Mom’s basement.

Meanwhile, Rand is flip flopping on immigration and in a race with Christie to see who can become the first to become irrelevant for 2016!

While he’s helped to articulate some of libertarianism’s positions, I think Ron Paul is becoming more of a detriment to the movement than anything else, as he’s generated a large cult of personality that has created a large but utterly dysfunctional coalition of people who largely only share the trait of wanting some kind of change from the status quo, and from the outside, looks a little disturbing in its behavior; libertarians, paleo-conservatives, anti-war liberals, drug legalization activists, Christian conservatives, white supremacists, conspiracy theorists. A movement rooted in the idea of individual liberty cannot flourish when it’s most prominent spokesperson has generated such a polarized fanbase that seems to view him as this demigod. Libertarians need new public face that are popular and can articulate the philosophy’s basic tenets, but won’t become a magnet for unwieldy groups of people that share almost nothing in common.

I will update my avatar when I feel like it, thank you very much. I unlike you, am proud of my vote. I still see no reason why YOU would want to vote for a leader. You seem to be against any other choice. Many of paul’s supporters would rather see the country destroyed so they are glad that Romney lost and Obama can continue his reign of incompetence and egotism. In fact Paul has more in common with Obama than any other GOP’er. So why not join the democrats?

[quote=“jjf3rd77, post:6, topic:37144”]
I will update my avatar when I feel like it, thank you very much. I unlike you, am proud of my vote. I still see no reason why YOU would want to vote for a leader. You seem to be against any other choice. Many of paul’s supporters would rather see the country destroyed so they are glad that Romney lost and Obama can continue his reign of incompetence and egotism. In fact Paul has more in common with Obama than any other GOP’er. So why not join the democrats?
[/quote]He isn’t proud of his vote? remember his “I voted for Ron Paul” thread?

You can’t be proud of your vote and say that the elections/two party system is rigged. It just doesn’t make sense.

The *mantra of the same failed prescription *is called the Constitution and neither one of us has ever been to your mother’s basement.

How so?

He doesn’t really know…he will say that there was no vote fraud during the Primaries, even though most of the Paul supporting counties in Maine weren’t allowed to vote, rules were changed and false delegate lists were handed out by the Romney campaign, and in the next breath say Obama won through voter fraud… THAT makes no sense!

If we in the Liberty movement are dysfunctional, how is it that the only GOP candidates that won were backed by supporters of Paul?

It’s because you complain about the system. Vote in the system, use dirty tricks (like the “real” delegate count) to trick people into believing that Ron Paul will win all throughout primary season, and then are shocked when you don’t win and claim that the system is rigged. How can you possibly be proud of your vote?? especially when many paulbots claim that they voted for Paul in rebellion against said system. When in fact you are still voting in the election set up by the supposed rigged two parties…

I have more respect for the Paul supporters who didn’t vote. At least then they actually did rebel against the system and stuck to their beliefs.

It has nothing to do with what did or did not happen during the election. It has to do with logic and common sense. For the record I don’t believe Obama won because of voter fraud.

You answered your own question here. You are making crap up that Romney supporters were really Paul supporters… That is just a lie. Did you even watch some of the delegate fights on the floors in some states? Romney and Sanorum delegates fighting with the Paul supporters because Paul supporters were trying to hijack the party???

The Government and the Fed Reserve are doing a fine job of destroying the country. Romney would have done nothing to stop it. I think a Romney presidency would have been more damaging in the sense that Bush 1 and 2 were damaging to our economy and our individual liberty respectively.

This should help

Take a deep breath. Your gonna have a coronary infarction. I was talking about the General election. The only ones who won were backed by Paul…

And yes I watched the corruption of the “rules” by Romney supporters in the primaries so I knew Paul was not going to be allowed to win. So I was not shocked by that. I was shocked that it was so blatant and the RNC didn’t even try to hide their meddling ways and now not one grassroots supported candidate will ever threaten the Elite GOP royalty. Our country died the night of the RNC convenion. Obama didn’t kill America the GOP did.

You don’t understand because you have no standards. You settled. You accepted the status quo. You compromised. I fight. I struggle against corruption. I tried to changed the status quo. I voted for the candidate of MY choice. I refused to stay home and not TRY. My conscience is quite clear. I can at least tell my grandkids I tried to keep them free.

That makes absolutely no sense and you have no facts to back up the crap you make up.

He may be retired but his fully indoctrinated son, Rand Paul has chosen to fill the gap for the Paul supporters.