Roy Moore

Replace the word Democrat with southerners and you’re post makes near perfect sense @pappadave .

Also Rep Joe Barton who wants to Recriminalize Homosexuality well video was leaked of him touching himself on camera by right wing Infowars.com. Which was then deleted by lawful cease and desist but the people you elect keep on dishing out midterm lulz. infowars reupload the video with alot of the content censored https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F950Gr3oNL4 . https://www.infowars.com/rep-joe-barton-warned-woman-hed-tell-police-if-she-shared-explicit-messages-report/ seems like Alex Jones is helping clean up your party.

Come on Mushroom, don’t try hard to be stupid here since the SOUTH from 1860 to the 1950’s were DOMINATED by the Democratic party,until Dwight Eisenhower came along,SOUTHERN States ALWAYS voted for a Democrat running for Presidential.office.

Woodrow Wilson was a hyper racist,who upon entering the White House expelled ALL the Blacks from the administration,forbade any hiring of blacks during his 8 years.

It was a different party before JFK/LBJ it took 20 years to get the stink out it finally went when it joined with Ronald Reagan.http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/14/the-gop-is-americas-party-of-white-nationalism/ Forigen Policy Mag is a Bush Era Neo-Con Rag btw.

You are aguing abou the 20s 30s 40s 50s and 60s since the 70s in the Mc Govern Era we have been a party of inclusion. Why do you think upwards of 90% of black folks vote Democrat? They used to historically vote republican as it was an abolistionist party now it’s a nationalist ethno-state party which blames both sides. Also someone please address Mark Foley how is he different from Barton and Moore?

Mush, I started in 1860… You are obviously a leftist democrats because they try hard to deny their long history of enforced racism,as you are doing.

It was the REPUBLICAN party who abolished Slavery,gave them the vote. It was the democrats who created the KKK,Jim Crow laws,voting restrictions and more.

Blacks joined the Republican party in the 1870’s with a few getting elected,but that didn’t last for long when “Reconstruction” ended allowing the Democrats to push all the blacks out of office.

You are confusing REALIGNMENT OF the 70s it’s always been the SOUTH no MATTER which PARTY the SOUTH has been VERY RACIST. You are either mentally feeble or disingenious. What of Mark Foley being like Roy Moore to steer the topic back to of which it was labeled.

Sigh,

here is what you have difficulty understanding:

It was DEMOCRATS who created the KKK in the 1866.

“Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and black Republican leaders.”

LINK

It was DEMOCRATS who created Jim Crow Laws.

“Jim Crow laws were state and local laws that enforced racial segregation in the Southern United States. Enacted by white Democratic-dominated state legislatures in the late 19th century after the Reconstruction period, these laws continued to be enforced until 1965”

LINK

It was DEMOCRATS who opposed black freedom,

Before Charlottesville, Democrats voted for racist policies for more than 100 years

"Over the last 100 years, Republicans have stood up for African Americans while Democrats not only stood on the sidelines, but in fact served as obstructionists to civil liberties Here are at least 12 examples in which Democrats voted against African Americans, and Republicans voted to free them:

Democrats voted against every piece of civil rights legislation in Congress from 1866 to 1966 – a whopping 100 years. That is a dismal record for today’s Democrats who would like you to believe that history has been on their side on this issue.

It hasn’t.

Democrats voted to keep Africans Americans in slavery, opposing the 13th Amendment which officially freed the slaves. Only four Democrats voted for it.

Republicans also passed the 14th Amendment which granted slaves U.S. citizenship; Democrats voted against it.

Republicans also passed the 15th Amendment which gave slaves the right to vote. Not a single one of the 56 Democrats in Congress voted for it."

LINK

Shall I have to post a full list of voting records, to show that it was the Democrats who chronically opposed black freedom?

So I’m not gonna chat about that because you are so wrong I can’t even debate you. So do you remember a man named Mark Foley how well that worked in 2006 if not google it.

Ha ha,

it is clear you can’t fight the evidence I presented,which you COMPLETELY dodged, since the evidence is overwhelming that it was the DEMOCRATS for over 100 years oppressed blacks, even murder them. You can’t acknowledge it at all,because you are too busy pushing a truly stupid 1970’s alignment argument,which is easily exposed as bullcrap in doing real research of voting patterns and the laws that were being passed by the racist democrats.

Your silly 1970’s realignment claim is hilarious since you never understood why the shift happened,since it was the Civil Rights act of 1964-65 that took away the Democrats power to continue their anti-black activities. That is the real reason why the Republican party now dominates most of the south,since enforced racism was legislated away. With their racism being smashed down by the laws with federal government support, destroyed the Democrat institutional racist base in the south.

Here is a link to a simple presentation on why the racist liberals of the south lost power:

Why Did the Democratic South Become Republican?

LINK

You need to stop making absurd excuses.

Here is another Video presentation:

Who Are the Racists: Conservatives or Liberals?

LINK

I do like money :wink:

If we’re using a Deontological perspective, yes. I suppose since J’s avatar is Kant himself, his position is obvious.

Whether someone is good at their job is reflective of all things. It’s what they do, not what they think. Everyone does something, so everything is a matter of scale. There’s also the important separation of job duties. Bush was a bad president, but a very good owner of the Texas Rangers. Being good at one thing doesn’t make you good at something else. This is true in reverse.

If you want to make a case for the immoral behavior of Trump and say that he should be denied power because of it, then demonstrate how he is immorally using that power. He’s already served 1/4 of his time in his position of power. Rather than tell me about him looking at some half-naked girls, who are professionally half-naked as a part of their career and try to extrapolate that “Maybe he’ll kill a bunch of people because he likes pretty women”. Perhaps point to actual evidence that he is immorally using power. You no longer need an analogy for what could be. You have actual time in power to observe.

And even from the perspective of “Trump needs to stop looking at or touching women who aren’t his wife!” - it sure seems to be exactly what is happening now. There have been zero allegations of him doing anything at all while in office. So if your top concern is the above, you should rejoice. Trump is now too busy and rather being surrounded by models, he’s surrounded by generals, and old fat congressional women.

I replied to what you wrote,which is why I then went on the Democrats being the racist party,after all you talked about “values”,snicker.

I know about Foley,who left a trail of evidence that made it clear he was in the wrong. With Moore,all we have are accusations with no actual evidence to back it on.The TIMING of the allegations are suspicious because it shows up late in the campaign in a race he was winning easily,that appears to be whipped up by democrats.

I await for something deeper than accusations.

It’s disingenuous to imply “party switch” when there are plenty local elections that are still widely dominated by Democrats in the South.

I know the logic; but it doesn’t hold up to scrutiny. You can’t use national elections to peg this.

Are you talking about the same LBJ who said: “We’ll have those niggers voting for us for two hundred years?” That don’t sound like getting the stink out…

Wait a minute . , , wait a minute . . .

Are you disputing that Byrd was a KKK kinda’ guy and that he was Hillary’s kinda’ guy, and that LBJ made that comment about “ni**ers”, and all the rest??

Try not to be so obtuse. Democrats dominated the South for decades, partly because the KKK hanged Republicans–whites AND blacks–so Republicans quit running for office in those States. When it became no longer “fatal” to run as a Republican–primarily after the '65 civil rights act passed–Republicans again started running in the South–and getting elected, because their small government, low taxes, strong military message resonated and was popular. Democrats had EXCLUSIVELY held power in the House of Representatives from 1952 to 1995–without a break. In part, that was because they realized that FDR’s give-away programs had worked to attract the votes of the poor so started emulating him. That ridiculous, expensive and unproductive “War on Poverty” convinced the poor–including blacks–that they could survive quite well without having to work for a living. Democrat policies took away government largesse if an able-bodied man was living in the household receiving AFDC payments, destroying the black nuclear family as a result. Today, 70% of all black children are born into households with no father present, which even sociologists admit is a nearly guaranteed path to criminality and further poverty. It should be noted here that EVERYTHING the government subsidizes GROWS. Subsidize abortions by funding Planned Parenthood and you get our current holocaust of dead babies. Subsidize minority out-of-wedlock births and you get 70% born out of wedlock. Subsidize useless, inefficient “alternate energy” sources and you get Solyndra, etc.

So let’s see the official reports. Police work is bureaucratic as h***, and everything the cops do is supposed to be documented, right? (Looking at you, Pappadave!) Documentation is evidence, unsupported allegations are unsupported allegations. If unsupported allegations are enough to convict, then Sanford Bishop is a child molester…

In my cop days, I was one of the few in the department who tried to “document” everything I did each shift, and sometimes my “shifts” ran from 1PM to 2AM! Plus, I was NEVER paid for “overtime.” I made notes on each case and kept them in the case file–in part to refresh my memory prior to grand jury or court appearances, since there was usually months between arrest and trial.

I arrested one guy for burglary and between that arrest and his trial for it I arrested him 4 other times for other burglaries! The judges kept setting bail and he kept getting out because mom and dad kept posting them for him. Without the notes in the case files, it would have been difficult to keep each offense straight. Oddly, he was convicted for all 5 burglaries and his attorney filed an ultimately unsuccessful appeal, while he was out on bond he climbed a power pole trying to steal copper wire to sell and pay his attorney, he fell 30’ to the ground and fractured his spine. Turned out that the wire he’d cut was, in fact, aluminum and not copper! He went to prison in traction.