Rubio, stop hiding. What is your plan for millions of illegals who are here?

It seems quite clear that a number of our Republican candidates running to be president refuse to disclose what is to be done with the 15-20 million illegal aliens who are present in our country.

It is also an irrefutable fact that illegals who are here are causing devastating social, financial and political consequences, including American citizens being made into tax slaves to support the economic needs of those who have invaded our borders, while many American citizens have been squeezed out of the job market by illegals who work off the books, below the going wage, and do not pay taxes on their earned wages.

To date, Rubio tells us we must first secure the border and then we will have a conversation about what to do with illegal aliens. Of course, this is the open border crowd’s talking point to avoid laying out their plan to deal with illegal entrants who are already here. Is it not obvious that removing the various incentives which encourages foreigners from Mexico and Central America to invade our borders would have an enormous deterrent effect, even greater than “building a wall”?

So, tell us Mr. Rubio, what should we do to encourage illegals to leave our country on their own and return in accordance with our laws if they desire to do so? Do you support the following which would make it very uncomfortable for illegal entrants to remain in our country?

impose a year hard labor jail sentence on illegals if caught working in our country [painting our bridges; cleaning our roads; etc. to pay for their room and board while incarcerated];

require business owners to utilize e-verify when hiring;

punish those who knowingly hire illegal aliens;

deny illegal entrants any tax payer financed medical care (excepting in a life death situation);

deny the children of illegal aliens access to a State’s public school system and all public assistance programs, i.e., any privileges created by a state for its citizens;

forbid and make it a crime for illegals to live in any public housing unit or section eight housing;

evict section eight occupants and public housing occupants if caught harboring illegal aliens;

and never allow a person who has entered our country illegally to re-enter our country legally in the future __ give existing illegals a two month period to leave on their own before implementing this rule;

finally, offer a nominal bounty for reporting an illegal alien who is working off the books and a like bounty for reporting an the employer who is employing the alien.

So tell us Marco Rubio, what is your plan for dealing with the tens of millions of aliens who are currently in our country?

JWK

To support Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, or John Kasich is to support a continuance of Obama’s illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!

I’m still waiting to hear Rubio’s plan dealing with the tens of millions of illegal entrants who are squeezing American citizens out of descent paying jobs in the construction trades by working off the books, below the going wage and not paying taxes on their earned wages.

As long as these illegal entrants are allowed to remain in our country American citizens will suffer the devastating social, financial and political consequences.

Why is Rubio silent on dealing with these illegal entrants?

JWK

To support Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, or John Kasich is to support a continuance of Obama’s illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!

He isn’t silent on it. He is not as strong on as Cruz on it but Cruz seems to give himself some wiggle room if you ask me. Trump OTOH is just spewing a bunch of crap.

Provide the LINK in which he explains what is to be done with the tens of millions of illegal entrants who are here.

JWK

When will the America People realize we have an Islamic cell operating out of our nation’s White House? Will they come to this conclusion when Islamic terrorist activities begin in our southern Border States or cities like New York City?***

You can go to his web site. He isn’t going to do anything with them except give them a path to legality.

The request was Provide the LINK in which he explains what is to be done with the tens of millions of illegal entrants who are here.

JWK

Like I said, nothing other than provide a path to legalization:

Marco Rubio on Immigration

Will never deport millions of people, best to focus on border security to prevent new illegals from coming in.

He was against citizenship, for it, against it, and for it again. He may be against it again currently.

Well, the cats out the bag! Rubio will allow illegal entrants to stay and get citizenship!

See: For Immigrants In U.S. Illegally, Rubio Favors ‘Very Long Path’ To Citizenship

Updated November 11, 2015

***”Rubio told NPR on Wednesday that he favors a path to citizenship for some, though the prospect would be very distant.

“If you haven’t been here very long, or you’re a criminal, you will be deported,” Rubio told NPR’s Morning Edition. “Otherwise, you will have to come forward, pass the background check, learn English, pay a fine, because you violated the law, start paying taxes, and you’ll get a work permit. And that’s all you’re going to have for at least a decade.”

Rubio went a step further. “After 10 years on the work permit, I personally am open to — after the 10 years have expired — to allowing people to apply for a green card, just through the normal process that anyone else would use.”***

This confirms that Marco Rubio doesn’t give two twits that American citizens have been squeezed out of decent paying jobs in the construction trades by illegal entrants, nor does Rubio give a crap that the majority of immigrants from Mexico and Central America wind up on the public dole while hard working American Citizens are made into tax slaves to support the economic needs of those who have invaded our borders.

Rubio, take your dog and pony show to the next Democrat party debate. They will greet you with open arms, you traitor.

JWK

To support Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, or John Kasich is to support a continuance of Obama’s illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!***

Seeing the direction the people want to go - perhaps he’ll be against until -if- he gets elected. An expediency thing.

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12310674_504011869765331_3577212547051083589_n.jpg?oh=454dc8e86080b3fa45fa379c057b5aa6&oe=5721E2A2

Funny thing…in the decade or so following WW II, Truman (a democrat) and Eisenhower (a republican) rounded up and deported nearly 6 million illegals…and they did it without the luxury of a computer network.

Today, we need to deport between 12 and 20 million illegals, nearly ALL of whom are receiving SOME form of government assistance. We KNOW where they are, we merely need to have the cajones to enforce our laws and follow through on the DEMOCRAT’S 1980s pledge to secure the border.

It CAN be done because it’s already BEEN done.

“Will never deport millions of people.”?

I’m curious why you have chosen to adopt our open border crowd’s talking point.

No thinking person who I know suggests to “round them all up and deport them”. But, they do support a policy which makes it very uncomfortable for illegal entrants to remain in our country and would actually encourage illegal entrants to leave on their own and re-enter legally if they are inclined to do so. For example, what is so objectionable to adopting a policy which encourages illegal entrants to leave on their own? For example:

*impose a year hard labor jail sentence on illegals if caught working in our country [painting our bridges; cleaning our roads; etc. to pay for their room and board while incarcerated];

require business owners to utilize e-verify when hiring;

punish those who knowingly hire illegal aliens;

deny illegal entrants any tax payer financed medical care (excepting in a life death situation);

deny the children of illegal aliens access to a State’s public school system and all public assistance programs, i.e., any privileges created by a state for its citizens;

forbid and make it a crime for illegals to live in any public housing unit or section eight housing;

evict section eight occupants and public housing occupants if caught harboring illegal aliens;

and never allow a person who has entered our country illegally to re-enter our country legally in the future __ give existing illegals a two month period to leave on their own before implementing this rule;

finally, offer a nominal bounty for reporting an illegal alien who is working off the books and a like bounty for reporting an the employer who is employing the alien.

Aside from that, I have become very suspicious of those who pretend the only option for getting rid of illegal entrants is to “round them all up and deport them”.

JWK

When will the America People realize we have an Islamic cell operating out of our nation’s White House? Will they come to this conclusion when Islamic terrorist activities begin in our southern Border States or cities like New York City?***

JWK; why can’t we round them all up and send them all back where they came from? Illegal is illegal why is this so hard for some people to recognize? If you speed, you can bet your last dollar, a cop will flag you down, give you a ticket and you will pay a fine, in effect arrest you. No matter what the legal infraction there have to be consequences, and Illegal immigration is no different. I personally don’t care whether this depletes our labor force, it IS about time the American worker is put back to work and taken off the dole. At some point controls have to replaced in society, The law of the land has to be recognized and adhered to. Or we will continue to tumble down the path of anarchy and chaos.

[quote=“Timberwolf, post:13, topic:47842”]
Funny thing…in the decade or so following WW II, Truman (a democrat) and Eisenhower (a republican) rounded up and deported nearly 6 million illegals…and they did it without the luxury of a computer network. Today, we need to deport between 12 and 20 million illegals, nearly ALL of whom are receiving SOME form of government assistance. We KNOW where they are, we merely need to have the cajones to enforce our laws and follow through on the DEMOCRAT’S 1980s pledge to secure the border.It CAN be done because it’s already BEEN done.
[/quote]Even if your numbers are correct about what we did before (and I have read it is debunked) it is a differen world now and back then we were still a credible threat to invade Mexico if we didn’t get our way. Nowadays if we started trying to forcibly deport millions back to Mexico I would imagine they would refuse to take them and the rest of Latin America would follow suit. We’d end up with a new cold war with much economic pain and nothing resolved. That would be my prediction.

I will not get into the weeds and run down a rabbit hole discussing how we **can **round up all illegal entrants and deport them. I have already posted a plan to round them all up and deport them! We are, in fact, on the same page!

JWK

JohnWK: post #14:

Aside from that, I have become very suspicious of those who pretend the only option for getting rid of illegal entrants is to “round them all up and deport them”.

I’m past being ‘very suspicious,’ as it’s more than obvious rhetoric people are spouting to intimidate the squeamish from sounding “racist”.

BAG THAT NONSENSE! I’m OVER it! And it’s past time we all got over it, or we’ll be kowtowing to everything that’s wrong for this country for the rest of our lives.

The other phony talking point used is, illegal entrants are not taking jobs that American citizens want.
That is a big fat lie!

The fact is, **Illegal entrants are squeezing American Citizens out of decent paying jobs in the construction trades by working off the books and below the going wage while not paying tax on their earned wages. **

SEE: Share of Unauthorized Immigrant Workers in Production, Construction Jobs Falls Since 2007

In States, Hospitality, Manufacturing and Construction Are Top Industries

March 26, 2015

***”In a reflection of changes in the overall economy since the Great Recession, the U.S. unauthorized immigrant workforce now holds fewer blue-collar jobs and more white-collar ones than it did before the 2007-2009 recession, but a solid majority still works in low-skilled service, construction and production occupations, according to new Pew Research Center estimates.”

These big lie talking points need to be ended, and those who use them need to be identified for who they really are!

JWK

To support Marco Rubio is to support our Global Governance Crowd and their open borders, FAST TRACK, WTO, NAFTA, GATT, CAFTA, and the Trans-Pacific Partnership deal, all used to circumvent America First trade policies, while fattening the fortunes of international corporate giants who have no allegiance to America or any nation.

[RIGHT]

http://74.55.204.178/images/misc/progress.gif

[/RIGHT]

I’m quite unclear as to how they could stop us.