Russian Government Saves Trump's Bacon...

READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Hacked Documents Allege DNC Attack Plan on Donald Trump - NBC News
Amusing to say the least. I’m not so sure Deb will be back in 2020.

Nice. How about they start releasing those lost emails.

Debbie WasherWoman Slutz…I found out the other day that she is married to a MAN and has 3 kids. I must say this amazed me. First of all the woman is just plain hard to look at, I mean the good looks wagon did not stop at her house. I suspect she has to sneak up on the office water fountain to get a drink, I mean even her own dog won’t come to her unless she is wearing a Pork Chop around her neck.

Then there is her pleasing personality. I bet dealing with her is like getting hit in the shins with a ball peen hammer while getting a root canal without Novocain.

So as you exit her office after an all day meeting and you are struck by a car. The medic asks how you feel and you reply: BETTER!

[quote=“17Oaks, post:3, topic:48871”]

So as you exit her office after an all day meeting and you are struck by a car. The medic asks how you feel and you reply: BETTER!
[/quote]:howler:

The DNC has been certain - privately - for years that The SHREW’s email server was hacked half-way to Valhalla and didn’t think their systems would be prime targets? To hackers who rummaged around in it and perused their messaging system(s) for a full year?!

It is worth pointing out that the Dems expect to win tech wars when they can’t even figure out thery were hacked for 2 weeks.