Salon Publishes Call for Torture, Murder of Sarah Palin

Salon Publishes Call for Torture, Murder of Sarah Palin
Posted by Kristinn Taylor and Andrea Shea King
Big Journalism
12/20/10

Liberal online political magazine Salon.com published a letter to the editor Friday that called for the murder of 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin.

The letter was written in response to a mocking article at Salon titled, Good Morning America’s painfully friendly interview with Sarah Palin by Alex Pareene.

The first letter published in response to the article calls for Palin to be electrocuted by a cattle prod by convicted dog abuser Michael Vick: “Vick gets a pet to torture and we get rid of Palin. A win-win for everyone!”

That letter has apparently sat in the pole position under the article in the Letters to the Editor section since it was posted “Friday, December 17, 2010 12:33 PM ET.”

Here’s the heart of lib & Prog Palin-Bashers; most are smart enough not to publish publicly all that they think in their hearts.

Yet another reason Righthaven is up to its tricks. Not only so that the Left can continue committing federal crimes, (terroristic threatening), with no reprisal, but so that there won’t be anyone around to report it.

This has gotten just a little too old, folks. Any ideas as to what to do about it that won’t backfire?

And we are labeled the violent ones.

A good start is to stop pretending Liberals are “Americans just like us after all” and ditching the proven failure of the “we will catch more flies with honey than vinegar” strategy. We have more than enough flies now, I don’t like them at all.

These people hate us and the Country/Constitution that we desire to preserve for future generations. They would throw every Conservative into an oven just as quick as the Nazi’s cast the Jews to their death if they had the power to do so.

If we stop treating them and their opinions as credible they will lose the only shred of credibility they have, us.

Yet these are the same liberals who don’t want to torture the terrorists.

Get Anonymous to do your dirty work.

I think it’s a bit of a warning of things to come.

Why do these leftists get away with this type of thing?

They also put cross hairs on images of PRESIDENT Bush, can you imagine if we publicly threatened to kill their kenyan lord?

What do you want to do DDOS salon.com, or do you want to Bandwith raep them?
Bandwidth Raep - /i/nsurgency w/i/ki

[quote=“RET423, post:4, topic:28692”]
A good start is to stop pretending Liberals are “Americans just like us after all” and ditching the proven failure of the “we will catch more flies with honey than vinegar” strategy. We have more than enough flies now, I don’t like them at all.

These people hate us and the Country/Constitution that we desire to preserve for future generations. They would throw every Conservative into an oven just as quick as the Nazi’s cast the Jews to their death if they had the power to do so.

If we stop treating them and their opinions as credible they will lose the only shred of credibility they have, us.
[/quote]It seems that people forgot that leftists killed about 250,000,000 human beings throughout the 20th century in order to pursue Marxism. To underestimate the ruthless nature of Marxists is to ignore a clear and present danger.

exactly. well said.

It seems that people forgot that leftists killed about 250,000,000 human beings throughout the 20th century in order to pursue Marxism. To underestimate the ruthless nature of Marxists is to ignore a clear and present danger.

Leftists have even killed millions in our own country through the FDA, introduction of kudzu, ethanol subsidies and government housing projects.

The FDA by preventing drugs from entering the market (probably until they get bribed…), kudzu by destroying thousands of acres of land, ethanol subsidies by raising the price of food and starving our people, and government housing projects by fostering dens of crime and enabling drug dealers. (Yes, I do support people being able to choose whether or not they can safely use drugs, but the government shouldn’t subsidize and hide its production and provide gang members a safe haven by building government housing.)