Salvation Army Wants Something From You

Getting around to that time of year again so … for those who are still out in the world, doing their Holiday shopping …

The Salvation Army wants its white donors to give it more than just money this Christmas season. Its leadership is also demanding they apologize for being racist.

I admit this is ridiculous and I for one am not in support of it.

2 Likes

The Salvation Army needs to wise up and not get political. They never have been a big political organization from what I can remember from 60+ years of experience, and they should not start doing it now.

1 Like

Hell yeah Salvation Army. I agree people born with white skin are being rude and domineering. So how do we fix this do we kill them all?

This is what they call “CRT” which is white shaming. No one should be ashamed to be any race. CRT is code word for “White Shaming”. White People know they F*ed up, there’s no feasible solution rather than moving towards equality drip by drip… the arch of the universe is slow. Our message was good in the 80s, love all colors. We all need somebody to lean on. Honestly my Ringtone was lean on me and this old black lady said she’d never thought she’d see the day when a young white man would appreciate that music genuinely enough to put it as a ringtone. See that’s progress. Bill Maher explains our white shaming issue:

2 Likes

The Democrats are pushing CRT big time because Trump made some inroads with the Black community with respect to employment and wage increases before the pandemic. The trouble CRT does not put put food on the table or a roof over your head. It only appears to the worst instincts with respect to race relations.

1 Like

Ok but college educated folk deserve to hear the most brutal truths. I had an economic professor that required us to read both Hayek and Keynes. There is a systemic damage in being of color in this country. I don’t think whiteshaming or blacksplaning or whitesplaining will help. I think we need to respect each other as people. Also the ALT-Right is the worst when it comes to race. Trump had 3000x times to disavow them and never did. Black conservatives exist, one ran for senate here in Michigan and lost black people voted 95% for a white liberal over a black conservative so its not so much about race. Race is still a huge part, but culture, and economics play alot into it.

Yep, another favorite lie brought to you by the MSM and their myna birds!

Barack Obama is “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”

You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

— “Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

— “Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

— “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Black.”

“My children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."

Sen. Robert Byrd — the man who started a major chapter of the Ku Klux Klan and served as the organization’s Grand Cyclops.
Mentor and friend of Biden and all Democrats everywhere!

2 Likes

Been dead forever. You know where the rot lies in slavery, in the South, you know what the Southern Strategy was. You know Ronald Regan Announced his candidacy in the heart of slavery and supported states rights in that speech.

This is your legacy. Do not pull that insincerity on me. My stance on Joe Biden has been in perpetual not a single soul voted for him, every vote was against Trump.

No a single soul voted for him.

That is a sad commentary on the quality of the Democrat Party nominee. So, that was the best your party could do … a senile old man who can’t find the Whitehouse door.

Yes, he was/is terrible. I think the point @Unitedwestand is trying to get at is that many people, myself included, would have voted for a rock if it meant getting Trump out of power.

1 Like

Maybe someday you will learn that capitalism works, @Gene. Maybe some day you will look at what Communist China, Soviet Russia, Cuba and North Korea are and see the light.

Your little professors taught you about “LA - LA Land” which does not exist. When you put that much power in the hands of a few people, corruption and tyranny are inevitable. Bank on it. Even “Saint Bernie Sanders” could not resist enriching himself from the public trough. The way he did it was get sweetheart, high paying jobs for his wife and paying campaign contributions to his relatives, which are supposed to be out of bounds for him, which aren’t.

1 Like

Someday maybe you will realize when you treat the working poor like SH*T thats how you get Soviet Russia, Cuba, Communist China. That the very best way to starve off a true Marxist rebellion would be to actually have a large social welfare state.

In a way it’s more of a statement how many people would prefer a drooling, senile, old man in exchange for a admitted sexual assaulter. A man who was good friends with Epstein who used his same lawyers and Clinton/Epstein THE same lawyer (allan derchowitz). He was loudmouth Buffoon, ego tripping like a God. Your people got tattoos of him on themselves graven images treated him like a savior. I thought I was tripping for four years straight. Trump was thick as thieves with the Clintons he was supposed to be a ringer for Hillary then got a taste of winning. https://www.newsweek.com/history-donald-trump-bill-clinton-friendship-464360 they have the same friends that play with little girls in the Virgin Islands.

The Most messed up part you all say you are voting for someone else in the primary but among 49% of Republicans they plan to vote for him in the primary if he runs again. Also that 67 per cent of Republicans polled think that Trump should run again. https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/579586-trump-leads-in-hypothetical-2024-gop-primary-poll

The irony being the very harsh treatment of workers in China; many of who don’t have benefits.

Heck, most PLA veterans don’t have benefits.

But you say it’s a lack of welfare; I say it’s a lack of education and opportunity, brought on by kleptocratic political machines that fail to run urban centers properly.

1 Like

One right that everyone should have is an opportunity to get a good education. That includes an opportunity to learn a trade if that’s where your interests and talents lie. The trouble is providing educational opportunities is well behind catering to the teachers unions’ demands. They come first.

Anyone notice that the self proclaimed Trump haters on this and most other boards use the same old, tired and discredited … “Trump this”, “Trump that” memes that the lying msm has been feeding them for years?

That is why I respond less and less to these kinds of post.

The hate runs deep and it was all manufactured by the msm!

The lie about Trump and Epstein is a prime example!

Even the FBI investigated and tried to tie Trump to Epstein without success!

And the following … (by a not huge Trump supporter) should help to enlighten the unfortunately, misinformed.

I could spend my days and nights debunking all of the forums leftist’s talking points but, I know they have no interest in hearing or admitting the truth!

As far as me responding to the Trump hating leftists in this forum on every false narrative that they bring up … I just don’t have the time, or energy.

I spend a majority of my day as one of many moderators on a forum with over four hundred thousand members.

There are also leftist on that forum but, at least they are sly enough to create their own delusional talking points … without the need to bring the entire MSM with them!
:sunglasses:

Media Magic: How A Democrat Pedophile Became A ‘trump Scandal’

Oh … let’s Not Forget the MSM, Clinton, FBI … Russia, Russia, Russia scandal!

Yeah but young Marxists don’t get that and there are a lot of them. I’m with the 30-40 crowd I’ve seen them under 30 a lot, a ton of them. I had one person tell me I was an oppressor because I owned a home. I haven’t seen them until like this month alone, but my God there are lots. Were gonna force to reason with them or people like Alaska and Guts. I’m thinking for the purposes of the union at the shop to use the Marxists as useful idiots never giving them meaningful say but just counting on their votes. These people will hold a larger number some day. Keep pushing moderates away. Thats how you get this BS. Social Democrats in Venezuela want out of the Maduro system they voted for Juan Guadio he’s a social democratic leader. It’s too late for them.

You must protect the queen bee no matter what it does down ticket and to the party as a whole. I need more like you to ruin this old organ of a party. Max out of the rural vote do it do it. You guys could of taken viginia by 15% with a hogan but got 1% with youngkin.