Sam Donaldson: Many on Right Oppose Obama Because He's Black

Sam Donaldson: Many on Right Oppose Obama Because He’s Black
by Tony Lee

6/16/12

Regardless of how one feels about the reporter who interrupted President Barack Obama during his speech yesterday (Obama brazenly bypassed Congress and the lawmaking process to announce that he would order his administration to not deport certain illegal immigrants), the reporter’s actions were not because of the color of Obama’s skin.

The reporter, Neil Munro of the right-leaning publication Daily Caller, was defended by his publisher, Tucker Carlson, who compared Munro to Donaldson. “I don’t remember Diane Sawyer scolding her colleague Sam Donaldson for heckling President Reagan,” Carlson said in a statement. “And she shouldn’t have.”

In an e-mail to Huffington Post media reporter Michael Calderone, Donaldson, who has a reputation for aggressively questioning past presidents, said that he “never once interrupt[ed] a president in any way while he was making a formal statement, a speech, honoring awardees or in any other way holding the floor.” Then, Donaldson revealed his blatant bias (or utter foolishness) by writing that many on the right who oppose Obama do so not because of Obama’s leftists policies but because of the color of his skin:

[quote]And there is one more factor, let’s face it: Many on the political right believe this president ought not to be there – they oppose him not for his polices and political view but for who he is, an African American!
[/quote]
Ummm … Donaldson and other MSM folk who are supposedly outraged by this are having an attack of Partisan Selectivity Amnesia. I have a feeling digging through film archives of encounters between Helen Thomas and Pres. G. W. Bush would produce further evidence of this Partisan Selectivity Amnesia.

Rush Calls Sam Donaldson ‘Ignorant’ for Saying People ‘Like Limbaugh’ Oppose Obama Because He’s Black
By Noel Sheppard | June 17, 2012 | 00:17
Newsbusters.org

As NewsBusters reported Saturday, former ABC White House correspondent Sam Donaldson told the Huffington Post, “Many on the political right believe this president [Barack Obama] ought not to be there – they oppose him not for his polices [sic] and political view but for who he is, an African American! These people and perhaps even certain news organizations (certainly the right wing talkers like Limbaugh) encourage disrespect for this president.”

Limbaugh responded to this nonsense by email moments ago:

[quote]“Sam’s premise, sadly, is ignorant, simplistic, clichéd, predictable and wrong. The President’s ideas are what I oppose, not his skin color, which I couldn’t care less about. He’s the President of the United States and his race does not inoculate or immunize him from substantive critique.”
[/quote]

Having been singled out as racist by Donaldson, Rush responds. I wonder if Rush, come Monday, will give Donaldson a lesson in the difference between attacking a person unable to be heard beyond the sound of his/her own voice and attacking some one who reaches an audience of millions.

Explain to me again why they are called “reporters”?
Posted by William A. Jacobson Saturday, June 16, 2012 at 9:15pm

That’s not reporting, it’s transcribing. No, actually, it’s not even transcribing.

I don’t know what it is, but I do know you don’t need a Masters Degree in Journalism, or two years of an unpaid internship, whichever comes first, to do it.

Did the Washington press corps ever hear the phrase, “I’m not a potted plant”?

Neil Munro apparently did. Which means he has no business being a reporter in the age of Obama.

The two points underlying Jacobson’s response: Pres. Obama has a penchant for making pronouncements without taking questions; the MSM have an established record of failing to scratch below the surface where Mr. Obama is concerned.

I read an article yesterday from a person who pointed out that Obama has ignored the laws and has done everything to bypass the normal process to enact his wishes. This is no surprise to anyone and now we see the petulant child bemoaning the fact that people do not take what he says as a royal degree and just shut up.

Yes Donaldson is just the latest Media type to fall on the sword for his masters with this racial nonsense.

When Carol Moseley Braun, the first African-American woman elected to the Senate, was still in office, Rush Limbaugh had this little thing he did: Every time she was mentioned on his show, he would play the opening theme to The Jeffersons. He thought it was really funny. You know, because she was black.

He’s said, "The NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

He’s said about African-Americans in general, “They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”

And he has been utterly racist to Obama since 2007, calling him a “halfrican American,” a “magic negro”, an “affirmative action candidate”, etc., warning his white viewers that, “In Obama’s America, the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering,” and that Obama’s entire economic program comes down to “reparations”.

He’s as racist as they come and I’m sorry if your sense of political allegiance prevents you from seeing that.

[quote=“Caudipteryx, post:5, topic:35032”]
When Carol Moseley Braun, the first African-American woman elected to the Senate, was still in office, Rush Limbaugh had this little thing he did: Every time she was mentioned on his show, he would play the opening theme to The Jeffersons.

He’s said, "The NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

He’s said about African-Americans in general, “They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”

And he has been utterly racist to Obama since 2007, calling him a “halfrican American,” a “magic negro”, an “affirmative action candidate”, etc., warning his white viewers that, “In Obama’s America, the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering,” and that Obama’s entire economic program comes down to “reparations”.

He is vile racist scum and I’m sorry if your sense of political allegiance prevents you from seeing that.
[/quote]Frankly the only racist I see is You and your ever whinning claims of examples. Carol Mosley was a woman who took advantage of the office for personal gain and just voted party line without actually doing any work.

How about when your party said let’s kill Bush? Or the recent example of the show that had Bush’s head on a pike?

BTW Mr Snerdley his righthand man on his show is BLACK

Could you explain what any of that has to do with Limbaugh being a racist?

[quote=“Caudipteryx, post:7, topic:35032”]
Could you explain what any of that has to do with Limbaugh being a racist?
[/quote]Righthand man Black Connect the dots is that to hard for you?

Why are we all using HTML code?

You think that means he’s not a racist? He’s hardly the first black man to go along with a racist white. Racists like Limbaugh love having their “one black friend” who they can point to and say they’re not racist. But his many racist tirades over the years say otherwise.

Because Liberals copy and paste from other sites to mask the FACT that they have never invested an appreciable amount of time actually listening to Limbaugh with their own ears but want to condemn him based on the marching orders from their Propaganda ministers.

But Sam used the line break tag as well, and not in a quote. ???

Yet they can’t prove it.

[quote=“RET423, post:11, topic:35032”]
Because Liberals copy and paste from other sites to mask the FACT that they have never invested an appreciable amount of time actually listening to Limbaugh with their own ears but want to condemn him based on the marching orders from their Propaganda ministers.
[/quote]I thinkwhat happened was Caud copied and pasted his reply and when I posted my reply somehow I picked up the formating from his comment. I cleaned it up now. I have noticed that sometimes that the formatting does not show until the final post .

BTW I knew a couple of guys who used to copy and paste their replies on different sites.

Sam Donaldson. That’s all I need to know…

I wonder if anyone has done a study on the conservative vs liberal stance of people who adopt interracially.

I have Caud on ignore because he says some ridiculous things. However, his post was quoted by Sam and Caud’s post clearly shows Caud to be a CLEAR RACIST. Just another reason to have him on ignore.

Liberals, like Caud, who repeat LIES from other liberals have nothing of substance to contribute and show themselves to be mere trolls.

I’m a racist… against who? People belonging to the Limbaugh race?

Liberals could be funny…
…if they weren’t so darned slow.

Yes, I such an evil, racist, bigoted Conservative that I fell in love with a Muslim woman from Iran, married her, have had a child with her, and am still married to her. I have also helped several of her family members immigrate to the US. I have voted for Alan Keyes in 2000 and was going to vote for Herman Cain before his character was assissinated by the MSM. Yeah, I’m an evil, racist, bigoted Conservative.