San Bernadino shooters were three white men dressed in military attire

“Witness Sally Abdelmageed, who works at the Inland Regional Center and witnessed the shooting in San Bernardino, was interviewed live via telephone by CBS Evening News the day the massacre happened.
“The news anchor begins ‘She saw the attackers enter the building, and we spoke to her by phone.’
‘We saw three men dressed in military attire,’ she says. ‘I couldn’t see his face, he had a black hat on… black cargo pants on, the kind with zippers on the side… He had a huge assault rifle a lot of ammo…
She continues, ‘They opened up the door to building then he starts to, you know, shoot all over into the room – that’s the room we have conferences in…
‘I called 911 and I just hid under my desk…
‘As I was talking to the dispatch, we went into my manager’s office and locked the doors…’

BUSTED! San Bernadino shooters were three white men dressed in military attire | Veterans Today

And yet another explanation of what happened. Apparently these two innocent muslims armed to the teeth are just pawns of the government.

Tin foil hat anyone?

[quote=“samspade, post:1, topic:47918”]
“Witness Sally Abdelmageed, who works at the Inland Regional Center and witnessed the shooting in San Bernardino, was interviewed live via telephone by CBS Evening News the day the massacre happened.“The news anchor begins ‘She saw the attackers enter the building, and we spoke to her by phone.’‘We saw three men dressed in military attire,’ she says. ‘I couldn’t see his face, he had a black hat on… black cargo pants on, the kind with zippers on the side… He had a huge assault rifle a lot of ammo…She continues, ‘They opened up the door to building then he starts to, you know, shoot all over into the room – that’s the room we have conferences in…‘I called 911 and I just hid under my desk…‘As I was talking to the dispatch, we went into my manager’s office and locked the doors…’BUSTED! San Bernadino shooters were three white men dressed in military attire | Veterans TodayAnd yet another explanation of what happened. Apparently these two innocent muslims armed to the teeth are just pawns of the government.Tin foil hat anyone?
[/quote]Oh God…It is as certain as night follows day.

Then she describes how they were dressed, and it didn’t sound like “military” dress at all. And how did she see the Ammo? There is always someone ready to defend the “Religion of Peace.”

Tell you what…this might be a pointless observation but she was one ugly Muslim. I suspect that had something to do with her hatred.