San Francisco lets non-citizens vote, while liberals complain about Russian meddling

Yeah, it’s kind of an old story, but I don’t see it posted here before and it seems interesting in light of all the complaints from the left about Russian meddling in our elections. San Francisco, all those leftists who hate Donald Trump and Russian meddling, lets non-citizens vote.

“It’s really unfortunate that the national rhetoric and the Trump administration has become so hostile to immigrants that they fear participating in this very basic American right,” said Lee.

https://www.npr.org/2017/05/03/526703128/non-citizens-will-soon-be-able-to-vote-in-san-francisco-for-school-board

Actually, I just heard about it in the last week or so. I wish I could say I was surprised, or that it came from the Onion (although this is the sort of story they would have done; shows how far people are willing to take the absurd into reality).

I know. We’ve all known that this has taken place all over the country over the past 20 years. Dead people voting, too! It’s all the demos have left.