Santorum preps 2016 Bid:

Inside sources close to Rick Santorum are saying the former Pennsylvania senator and 2012 GOP contender is already organizing for a run in 2016. On the other side of the aisle, investor Warren Buffett is already touting his choice to succeed President Obama in the White House.

Read more at Santorum Organizing; Warren Buffet Supporting Hillary in '16
Rick Santorum is already planning his grassroots effort for 2016. I think it’s good that he starts now. He had an epic strategy this year for winning the Mid-West. If he can maintain composure in the 2016 primaries and not make too many gaffes (Hard with the liberal media) then he has a shot at winning the nomination next time.

Did you like Santorum? I was rooting for him for awhile there.

His time has come and gone.

The demographics of the US population is changing. The last thing the Republican Party needs is a theocrat like Santorum leading the party to the next election.

“Our civil laws have to comport with a higher law: God’s law.” --Rick Santorum

“One of the things I will talk about, that no president has talked about before, is I think the dangers of contraception in this country… Many of the Christian faith have said, well, that’s okay, contraception is okay. It’s not okay. It’s a license to do things in a sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be.” --Rick Santorum

Santorum is an out-of-touch religious zealot. The Republican Party will never get elected with a nut like that at the helm.

Brain-Dead Girl's Mother: "She's Still Asleep"

He’s got my vote. He’s a real conservative that is willing to fight for “faith, family, and freedom”. He will fight for religious, economic and political freedom. The family is the basis of our economy - they are the consumers and investors that businesses need to succeed. We need more people who have faith in the future of this nation. I was hoping he would win the 2012 primaries, but he lost due to a lack of money. I’ll make sure that he wins the vote of Reagan Democrats by supporting grass-roots efforts in New York. We need to help our leaders if we want our nation to succeed. And of course, prayer always helps.

As much as I like Santorum, and his solid conservative stance, unless he grows a new personallity he be goin’ nowhere. I wouldn’t mind a theocrat in the WhiteHouse, the moral climate in this nation almost demands it, but because of that very same immoral national attitude I don’t see that choice any time soon. To also be frank I truly believe Obama is going to destroy the America we have known, so what selfrespecting conservative would want the job after Obama’s done with it, muchless will there be a job left?

Yeah I agree. I like Santorum and it was fun to see him kill Romney in the Mid-West. He needs to sharpen his image tho.

Absolutely not. Mr. Smarmy ain’t got a chance. We’ve got WAY better options in 2016. Did we not learn anything from the election just held about making social con views THE issue?

Conservatives always come to the rescue when the nation is in crisis. They bring back the people to the founding principles of law and order, which are justice and solidarity. They are the ones that really balance the budget and get us out of our political, economic, and social problems. They “preserve” our dignity by CONtinually SERVing the American people. They are the ones that tackle the problems of everyday Americans and don’t tell Americans what they should or shouldn’t believe in. They don’t put women’s problems strictly under the category of abortion and contraceptives. They don’t put poor people under the category of welfare or entitled programs. They put them under the category of well-paying job employment, family building, and political freedom. We need a conservative in office and should work hard to achieve that goal. We need to be a God-fearing nation that strives to work to our full potential and achieve greatness.

NeoCon.

Yes, I live in Pa and he was my senator

Santorum is the GOP’s past. Not it’s future. We have plenty of strong candidates for 2016; Marco Rubio, Chris Christie, Susana Martinez, Nikki Haley, etc.

I don’t know if I was correct, but Rick Santorum (at least to me) always came aross as a self-righteous turd, and extremly smug as condescending

I didn’t get that impression, but I didn’t care for the ads his campaign ran the year he lost against Casey in Senate, and he did strike me (as others here have noted in the past) as being too accepting of government as overseer of society.