SC House Approves Bill Criminalizing Enforcement Of ‘Obamacare’

The South Carolina House approved a bill Wednesday criminalizing the implementation of President Obama’s health care law in the state.
The Republican-controlled House voted 65-39 on the Freedom of Health Care Protection Act.
The act renders “null and void certain unconstitutional laws enacted by the Congress of the United States taking control over the health insurance industry and mandating that individuals purchase health insurance under threat of penalty.”

SC House Approves Bill Criminalizing Enforcement Of ‘Obamacare’ « CBS Charlotte
Other states have been proactive against Obamacare. The justice department is planning on suing them to make them comply.

Another Nullification Crisis? NICE. Let’s see if Obama has the stones Andrew Jackson did.

Let’s see if the SC senate has the stones. If they do I will be interested not in Obama’s reaction but in the repercussions from Eric Holder. I am willing to be he will threaten a federal action against the State of South Carolina.

I sorely doubt SCOTUS will let this stand.

I say let them. Bring attention to this “train wreck”. Everyone knows that its going to be a disaster. Only about 35% of the people now support it. It’s going to hurt everyone. Challenge him to defend something that will hurt the “weakest” amongst us.

Oh of course not. They should be nullified as well.