Science Says Healthy People Should NOT Wear Masks

# Science Says Healthy People Should NOT Wear Masks

Published on July 26, 2020

Written by Patricia Neuenschwander, M.S.N., R.N., C.P.N.P.-P.C.

LINK

===
# The Science: Masks Are Neither Effective Nor Safe

Published on July 25, 2020

Written by Dr. Colleen Huber, NMD

LINK

===

CDC: Masks Offer ‘No Significant Reduction’ In Flu Transmission

Published on July 24, 2020

Written by Michael Tennant

LINK

===

# Study In Top British Medical Journal Trashes Cloth Mask Use!

Published on July 22, 2020

Written by John O’Sullivan (H/T Myles)

LINK

================

Now watch the tortured replies to the articles while ignoring the evidence within.

You won’t get a “tortured reply” from ME. I’ve been saying this all along.

1 Like

American Thinker

Fauci’s Lies and the Political Cowardice of Mask Mandates

By William Sullivan

July 27, 2020

Excerpt:

Like anyone who’s paid the slightest bit of attention during this pandemic, you’ve probably noticed how the narrative regarding cloth face masks has evolved. Back in March and April, the surgeon general assured Americans that masks are “NOT effective in preventing the general public from catching #Coronavirus,” so people should “STOP BUYING MASKS!” The pre-eminent Dr. Fauci similarly assured us that there’s no reason for Americans to be wearing masks, because they offer a false sense of security, they cause people to incessantly touch their faces to adjust them, and most people don’t wear them correctly, anyway. The World Health Organization concurred, saying the general public should not be wearing masks.

An interesting theory has emerged to explain how this once-government-sanctioned, sage advice evolved to become “everyone must wear cloth masks in all public settings or others will die,” followed by statewide mandates to have everyone wear masks in public places.

LINK

===

Will this finally lay to rest the “you must wear a facemask” for valid medical reasons bullshit?

Correct. And then we can prescribe them SSRIs and make our for-profit healthcare industry a little bit more money. They may also need psychological treatment. And after growing up on SSRIs, they often develop bi-polar or other disorders. If the healthcare “industry” is really lucky, they may even require institutionalization!

Remember, what makes medicine in America great is capitalism! And a never ending Covid virus is good for business.

Welcome to the healthcare system you wanted. Thank God we don’t have icky universal healthcare. Now we get to live in Maskworld forever. Bad for you, but great for the board of directors at Merck.

You mean the pharmaceutical lobby?

Capitalism also gives us things like the Dallas Buyers Club (link). Which the lobby hates.

Cases where medications are either banned from being sourced overseas because of said lobby, or because the FDA wants to go another 10 years through their own verification process rather than say “The Germans tested it well, let it be brought here.”

So buyers club emerge to bring over the drugs clandestinely, treating it as a private transaction.

If we’re talking about Singapore’s method where everything costs something, private healthcare still exists, and even Government hospitals are privately run, sure. They do better than everyone else, including the Nordic.

Because everything costs something in their system drugs are properly priced, and health care costs rise slowly despite having the one of the oldest populations on the planet.

Health savings accounts are ubiquitous; and there are also means tested subsidies. Patients are encouraged to act as if the money they’re spending is theirs, deciding what those healthcare dollars are spent on. This keeps prices low, competition alive, and standards high.

Our system is encumbered by numerous artificial barriers that created gated institutions who protect their interests, many not in alignment with the interest of patients.

I’m all for ridding of those barriers. Many of them came out of legacy policies we know were failures.

You keep citing Singapore as your idea of the ideal society and talk about it with obvious envy. For the life of me, I can’t understand why you haven’t moved there by now, AS. Could it possibly be that you know–deep down–that it’s BS on a shingle?

You’re honestly going to tell me we wouldn’t be better if we had HSAs, the private sector running Government hospitals, and just less barriers like the nonsense where you can’t buy insurance across State lines?

That you also think Capitalism is the reason the medical industry has problems here?

What “state lines” exist in Singapore, AS? What are you blathering about now? Of course we’d be better off with HSAs and the private sector running government hospitals. That doesn’t seem to be what you’re touting, though.

In their case it’s not so much a State as another country.

In Singapore, you can use insurance from a company in Malaysia to pay.

So we’re in agreement; copy best practices that emphasize savings accounts and markets.

The dysfunction in healthcare is isolated markets, obscured prices and dollars that most don’t treat as their own.

Along with the moral hazard of having given the AMA a monopoly on licensing.

We’ll never “copy best practices” as long as the left holds sway in Congress and so many Democrat dim-wits are beholden to the likes of Soros.

I’m not overly picky. Japan, Finland, Singapore, take your pick.
Even our current system with just insurance removed is a massive improvement. Dismantle big pharma and you have 3/4 of the problem fixed.

Years ago it was religious organizations (the Mercy Sisters, Franciscans, etc.) who created hospitals, built the hospital buildings, and cared for the ill by nursing sisters or brothers. There were also other private hospitals that were very successful in caring for the sick. However, once the government got a whiff of the possible $$$ they could get, then they stuck their noses in and started bullying the hospitals. It didn’t help, either, that many of the dedicated nursing sisters (nuns) were leaving their convents in droves in order to find their careers. This left hospitals (also schools) without the help of the sisters and therefore had to hire lay nurses and other medical staff. Hence, we see the results. I just found out that my high school (an all girls’ Catholic high school) closed. It was only 56 years old. I was the third graduating class. When I attended, there were 1600 students–400 in each grade level. We had mostly nuns, only a few lay teachers. During its last year it had only 25 students. So sad.

1 Like

It’s broke and unsustainable.

Even more broke and unsustainable, and largely going private overtime due to delays.

And that’s the problem, exchanging our current problems for those problems are no solution as we too are getting older. It has to be sustainable, or you’re going to end up lying to people. Singapore’s costs rise at the rate of Vietnam’s. That’s what we need.

Insurance is fine, we just over use it to the point it’s an inefficient pre-pay scheme. That’s not what insurance should be.

To break the cartel-- allow purchase of premiums across state lines, and equivocate the business tax deduction to individuals. There should be no advantage getting one through work versus getting it in an independent market.

Restore patent limitations, turn Medicare subsidies onto generics rather than named brands. Use the faster approval process we invented for AIDs meds, so that current brands have competition. There you go.

Something like Epipen is expensive and has basically no innovation, because Epipen is like Soyuz before SpaceX. No competition.

You can solve the problem fairly easily by just using insurance for catastrophic injuries and illnesses and stop insisting that your carrier pay megabucks every time you suffer a paper cut or the sniffles.

2 Likes

Obamacare makes that unlikely. The only way insurance companies can increase profits now is for medical care prices to rise, since their profit is now fixed by law as a percentage of what they spend on care. They are disincentivized to control costs. They want to pay for everything so they can jack premiums through the roof

1 Like

I hate hospitals. What a racket!