Screen name change

Have already introduced myself some months ago.

But I have changed my screen name from ObamaNOT to BobJam. (Actually a mod very kindly did it . . . you can’t do that manipulation yourself.)

A little explanation:

When I first joined, I was perplexed, angry, frustrated, and generally troubled that BHO had won the November election and a second term. In that state of mind, I chose a screen name that expressed my annoyance.

I’ve since calmed down some, though I’m still alarmed and still punching holes in the wall and kicking the cat (~sarcasm~ about the walls and cat.)

The ObamaNOT screen name, even though it expressed my POV and STILL does, was a little bulky and cumbersome.

So, now that I have calmed down some, I chose a screen name less bulky and that partially reflects my given name.

Yah right…you expect us to believe that?? (censored – inappropriate content)

EDIT…Hey BJ…the censored part was my attempt at a joke. If you found it offensive…I apologise. Cam

I think that General Zod would be a better username. LOL!

[quote=“Conservative_Libertarian, post:3, topic:37747”]
I think that General Zod would be a better username. LOL!
[/quote]Good idea . . . that’s next.

100% agreement. I always liked Zod.

Just be careful in wording your proclamations. If they start off, “***I, Zod, …***” folks might Report you as a spamster hawking knock-off polo shirts.

[quote=“PeteS_in_CA, post:6, topic:37747”]
Just be careful in wording your proclamations. If they start off, “***I, Zod, …***” folks might Report you as a spamster hawking knock-off polo shirts.
[/quote]Seems like a nuance only a twisted lawyer would spot . . . but then a lawyer wouldn’t have such a good sense of humor.

My compliments, Pete.

(Hmmmmm . . . “twisted lawyer”? A phrase from the Department of Redundancy Department.)

Hmmmm … have to consider using Twisted Technoid for my user title … maybe Twisted Technoid Theocon

Izod makes the best boxers.

Where’s Bobjam? Anybody heard from him lately?

He left the board last month. Check his last couple of weeks posts for the story. No big brouhaha…just a personal decision.

I’m hoping he’ll reconsider.

Ahh. Thank you.