Sean Hannity is correct! America’s culture is the antithesis of Islam

On one of Sean Hannity’s talk radio shows last week he corrected pointed out that Islam’s Sharia Law and culture is the antithesis of our county’s law, culture and values. Hannity also correctly pointed out, with reference to the 10s of thousands of Syrian refugees Obama wants to introduce into the United States that we have no way to properly vet them, indicating to allow them entry into the United States as Obama wants to do is a very real risk to the general welfare of the United States and our citizens.

Hannity has also asked on various occasions, how “do we ascertain if they want to assimilate into American values, because they want liberty and freedom, and the hungering of their soul is for a better life for them and their families and their daughters and their sons?” “Or do they come here like they did in Paris, infiltrate the refugee community, and those that want a better life – with the intention of bringing a Caliphate and killing as many Americans as possible – all in the name of Allah and in the search of seventy-two virgins? LINK.

The sad truth is, Muslims are rioting in a number of the countries they have been allowed to migrate to!

Here is a link of that peaceful religion in action in Italy.

Muslim Immigrants Riot in Italy

Here is a link of that peaceful religion in action in London

10,000 MUSLIM EXTREMISTS RIOT AND CHASE NON MUSLIMS IN LONDON

Here is a link of that peaceful religion in action in Paris

Muslims riot in Paris, France

Here is a link of that peaceful religion in action in Gemany

Muslim riots in German immigration center

And here is a link of that peaceful religion in action in Athens Greece

Muslims riot in Athens, Greece

What seems to be happening is, as soon as the Muslim population reaches a certain percentage in host countries, their actions present a very real threat to those countries. As pointed out in The Muslim population of America is expanding at warp speed:

”When the Muslim population remains at or under 2%, their presence tends to fly low under the radar. In the 2% – 5% range, Muslims begin to seek converts, targeting those they see as disaffected, such as criminals. When the population reaches 5% they exert influence disproportionate to their numbers, becoming more aggressive and pushing for Sharia law. When the population hits the 10% mark Muslims become increasingly lawless and violent. Once the population reaches 20%, there is an increase in rioting, murder, jihad militias, and destruction of non-Muslim places of worship.”

And now, the most recent event is Reports of Attacks on Women in Germany Heighten Tension Over Migrants

JAN. 5, 2016

”BERLIN — The tensions simmering beneath Germany’s willingness to take in one million migrants blew into the open on Tuesday after reports that scores of young women in Cologne had been groped and robbed on New Year’s Eve by gangs of men described by the authorities as having “a North African or Arabic” appearance.”

The bottom line is, Sean Hannity is correct when one takes the time to study what has occurred in a number of countries who have opened their doors to Muslim immigrants and refugees as Germany has done and is now paying the price.

The question is, which of the candidates, other than Trump, has spoken out against Obama’s desire to flood our country with Muslims who cannot be properly vetted when Muslims have proven to be a very real threat in other countries who have opened their doors to them?

JWK

To support Marco Rubio, Chris Christie, Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, or John Kasich is to support a continuance of Obama’s illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders, and panders to the Chamber of Commerce, the Club for Growth and our Global Governance Crowd

Isn’t Hannity Catholic? The funny thing is, one could, and many have, made the exact same argument about Catholicism. In fact, more generally, Locke once argued that both Islam and Catholicism are philosophically incompatible with republican citizenship.

Right, he’s a Catholic. So, yeah, more than a few of the colonies banned Catholics from citizenship. For these Protestant colonists, republican citizenship requires a full allegiance to one’s own moral reason. Catholics can’t be trusted as republican citizens, they reasoned, because they have ultimately turned their moral reason over to a “foreign prince,” in the form of the Pope. Protestantism argued for a direct relationship between God and every individual, without the need for a priestly caste of middle men: “every man a priest.” This implies moral independence. Hence, for these colonists, Protestantism and republicanism were deeply, and crucially, linked together in a necessary relationship. To many of the colonies, Catholicism was the “antithesis of America’s culture.”

I think Hannity was raised Catholic but I don’t think he is anymore.
As a “fundamentalist” (pardon the phrase) Catholic myself, I can say that Locke is dead wrong, and I can say that one cannot compare Catholicism to Islam. I don’t want to get into an argument about that, but its true.

He still refers to himself as Catholic.

Same argument? I guess some could argue that rain falls up. What is your point with respect to today’s circumstances. Did you just stop by to obfuscate and change the subject?

JWK

***To support John Kasich, Marco Rubio, Chris Christie, Jeb Bush or Ben Carson is to support a continuance of Obama’s illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders, and panders to the Chamber of Commerce, the Club for Growth and our ***Global Governance Crowd

I think he still likes the Church and identifies with his upbringing but I am fairly sure he goes to another church. But, I could be wrong.

Nothing new here. As I have said time and time again their culture is incompatible with American values and culture. They are centuries behind a vast majority of the world culturally. I am not being hateful but it is just a simple truth.

Ok. My point is: sure Islam is philosophically incompatible with “American values,” “culture,” etc. But so is Catholicism. It doesn’t really matter, because, here in the “kingdom of flesh,” politics rules over religion. Catholics have assimilated into American values and become “good Americans” at the expense of their religion (even if they don’t see it that way now); to become “good Americans,” they had to become “bad Catholics.” The same thing will happen to Muslim immigrants over time.

I was more referring to the culture as opposed to the religion but I agree with what you said.

Your point apparently is to obfuscate the subject being discussed and has absolutely nothing to do with contemporary times and the mayhem and destruction taking place in countries which have opened their arms to migrating Muslims.

Now, go back and read the OP and tell us if it is wise for our country, at this point in time, to open its arms to migrants from war torn Islamic countries, which is what this subject is really about!

And, before responding, I suggest you see the following well written article: The Muslim population of America is expanding at warp speed

And especially see the following which is a partial quote found in the article.

”When the Muslim population remains at or under 2%, their presence tends to fly low under the radar. In the 2% – 5% range, Muslims begin to seek converts, targeting those they see as disaffected, such as criminals. When the population reaches 5% they exert influence disproportionate to their numbers, becoming more aggressive and pushing for Sharia law. When the population hits the 10% mark Muslims become increasingly lawless and violent. Once the population reaches 20%, there is an increase in rioting, murder, jihad militias, and destruction of non-Muslim places of worship.”

The bottom line is, the above seems to hold true when one considers what has taken place in Italy, Germany, France, London and Greece in recent years.

Do we really want to bring that mayhem and destruction to America?

JWK

The surest way for Obama to accomplish his fundamental transformation of America is to flood America with the poverty stricken and destitute populations of other countries.

Catholicism is NOT philosophically incompatible with American values. It may, however, be incompatible with the twisted perverted values of some individual Americans, but it is not incompatible with what one would consider to be traditional American values, those above all being Life and Liberty.

I agree up to a point what J.Anderson said about Muslims assimilating into American values. Many of them want to do just that. But more (I believe) want to destroy America. Our values and culture were not that far afield from Catholicism - the big issue was the church running the “show.” It was not hard for the Catholics to assimilate. They didn’t hate protestants to the point of wanting to wipe them off the face of the earth (as the Muslims do); they just thought we were all going to hell - and we thought they were all going to hell. Neither group was bent on wiping each other out. They may have wanted to force their religion on us, but not badly enough to keep them out of a country that had freedom of religion.

I guess I was posting at the same time as you, but I was slower.

I would say that what is more important is that America provides the “space” (for lack of a better word) for Christians and Jews to practice their faith, but Muslims with their oppression of women and honor killings and so on, do not find a comnpatible home in America. As for the so-called “Good Muslims”, I submit that they don’t really practice real Islam.

And why we have to pause immigration from Islamic worn torn countries until we can figure out how to separate Muslims who want to assimilate into our country from those who want to change America into an Islamic run country. Unfortunately, Germany has paid the price for its indiscriminate love affair with Muslims. Let us learn from their mistake which has also been made by France, England, Greece, Sweden, and Italy.

JWK

Why won’t the Republican controlled Congress impeach Obama who has engaged in a Long train of tyranny, the latest act is giving aid and comfort to ten enemies of the United States by FREEING them from GITMO? The answer is, because our Republican Controlled Congress is complicit in the ongoing rebellion against our constitutionally limited system of government and the defined and limited powers granted to our federal government.

A few years back I had lunch with a visiting scholar from one of those African countries that take their Catholicism very seriously (can’t for the life of me remember which one it was now). He thought that American Catholics “think they are Protestants” who are allowed to simply dismiss their church leaders whenever they disagree with them. American Catholics just don’t get it, he said: you can’t just ignore the Pope when he says something you dislike. He’s your moral leader.

There is a difference between what the Church teaches and how some wayward Catholics practice it. Pelosi and Biden for example, two FAKE Catholics if ever there were any.

Catholicism AS IT IS OFFICIALLY TAUGHT is NOT philosophically incompatible with American values.

You really are intent on switching the subject aren’t you? Germany has paid the price for its indiscriminate love affair with Muslims. Should we not learn from their mistake which has also been made by France, England, Greece, Sweden, and Italy?

JWK

The surest way for Obama to accomplish his fundamental transformation of America is to flood America with the poverty stricken and destitute populations of other countries.

I think the people being referred to in J.'s post were looking at the few disgruntled Catholics who would like the church to “loosen up” on their “values;” that does not mean take up Protestant values, but rather to follow liberal values. And I don’t believe that describes the Catholic church in America - nor does it describe orthodox Protestants. Actually, that word “Protestant” is used very loosely. It has come to mean any Christian (or anyone who calls himself a Christian) who is not a Catholic. The Calvinists and Lutherans and Zwingliests (an offshoot, I believe, of the Calvinists) were the only ones who came out of the Protestant reformation. The Anglicans and their “descendants” - Episcopalians and Methodist-type churches - came from a political split with the Catholic Church. Although we reject a lot of the Catholic teaching, when it comes down to the basics, we are probably more similar to the Catholics than to the Calvinists. Oh, and I believe the Moravians were long before the Protestant reformation; and I understand that John Wesley was strongly influenced by them. I have a long line of Moravians in my ancestry.