Selling america as racist

I read a couple of news items this morning that I find beyond disturbing as they seem indicative of just how good a job the Left/race hustlers/media in the United States have done in selling the narrative that the United States is racist and dangerous.

The first story concerned the announcement by a former Miss Alabama, a black woman, that the police shooter in Dallas is a “martyr”.

The second story concerned an official announcement from the Bahamas - it was a travel advisory alerting Bahama residents to use caution when traveling to the US in light of all the police shootings of blacks.

Not much left to say. That’s not true - the truth is there is so much to say that I don’t know where to start. The Left, media, rioters and the race hustlers have done a terrific job of convincing people that cops are bloodthirsty dolts just rolling around looking for black folk to kill.

Racism is alive and well in the United States, but its epicenter is located primarily within the black community - IMHO.

…and the media.

The Left, media, rioters and the race hustlers have done a terrific job of convincing people that cops are bloodthirsty dolts just rolling around looking for black folk to kill.
Racism is alive and well in the United States

MDMikeB I think that you should have given a special thank you to both Obama & Holder. Coming out & basically accusing police of being racist after each shooting was a master stroke
if your trying to start a race war.