Senator Hawley joins House Republicans

Josh Hawley (R-MO) becomes first senator to say he’ll object to certification of Biden’s win

Read more here: https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article248170710.html#storylink=cpy

This will trigger a two hour debate on each objection in each chamber. Look forward to a lot of evidence from Republicans and a lot of smoke and mirrors from Democrats. Will the propaganda media find an excuse not to broadcast it? Will discussion on it be banned on social media? Let the games begin.

:popcorn:

I’m surprised that Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Lindey Graham or any other Senator who might want to run for the White House in '24 hasn’t joined in. They can sling all the red meat they want at me but if they don’t stand up now, don’t ever ask for my vote. And I am never again voting for the Republican whose only claim to fame is “I’m not as bad as the other guy”.

wptjskje81341

Which doesn’t mean that I’d EVER vote for another Democrat…ever or for ANY reason.

Multiple senators oppose certifying election results

https://www.axios.com/multiple-senators-oppose-certify-election-results-c5f0610c-91e0-4431-abbe-91b4d860dfd4.html

A growing number of Republican senators — led by Ted Cruz — announced today they also will object to certifying state Electoral College votes on Wednesday and called for resurrecting an Electoral Commission to conduct an emergency audit of the results.

Republicans involved include Sens. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), James Lankford (R-Okla.), Steve Daines (R-Mont.), John Kennedy (R-La.), Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.), and Mike Braun (R-Ind.), as well as Sens.-elect Cynthia Lummis (R-Wyo.), Roger Marshall (R-Kan.), Bill Hagerty (R-Tenn.) and Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.).

2 Likes

Left-Wing Activists Vandalize, Protest Outside Josh Hawley’s Home

A group of left-wing activists with the organization “ShutDown DC” vandalized and protested outside the home of Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO), while his wife and newborn child were home alone, to demand he drop his objection to the electoral college vote on January 6.

Just sending a “peaceful” message to already spineless Republicans? Pond scum!

You’re one talk about hate @Gene. You are full of hate. Hating Trump is only reason you support Biden.