Sens. Rubio, Graham Vote To Continue Muslim Immigration ....

Sens. Rubio, Graham Vote To Continue Muslim Immigration From Countries With Jihadist Movement

I’m at a loss here folks. :angry26:

Sens. Rubio, Graham Vote To Continue Muslim Immigration From Countries With Jihadist Movements

A pivotal vote on Muslim immigration split the Republican presidential field in the Senate—with Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) voting to continue to allow large-scale Muslim immigration and Senator Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) voting to pause Muslim immigration.

The amendment, offered by Sen. Rand Paul, would have suspended visa issuance’s to more than 30 Muslim countries with active Jihadist populations.

Graham and Rubio were both members of the Gang of Eight, which proposed legislation that would expand Muslim immigration, and Paul and Cruz were both opponents of the Gang of Eight bill.

Graham and Rubio’s vote against curbing Muslim migration follows the attack in San Bernardino.

Sens. Rubio, Graham Vote To Continue Muslim Immigration From Countries With Jihadist Movements - Breitbart

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12310674_504011869765331_3577212547051083589_n.jpg?oh=454dc8e86080b3fa45fa379c057b5aa6&oe=5721E2A2

[quote=“Bigfoot_88, post:2, topic:47888”]

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12310674_504011869765331_3577212547051083589_n.jpg?oh=454dc8e86080b3fa45fa379c057b5aa6&oe=5721E2A2

[/quote]You are more enthusiastic about Rand Paul than Rand Paul and that is the problem.

In his Senate race he was insurgent, in this race he has been professorial.

[quote=“Bigfoot_88, post:4, topic:47888”]
In his Senate race he was insurgent, in this race he has been professorial.
[/quote]I’m just saying the problem is he (seems to me) hates politics. It is unfortunate. I like him a lot.

The point, the point, we seem to have another rabbit tracker.
If Rubio did approve the continuing of allowing the Muslim refugees into the country he needs to seriously answer for his vote by the media, Graham I can understand, He is a RINO of the worst kind. BUT especially after the San Bernadino travesty, Rubio should have backtracked so fast and apparently he didn’t. He has been quite two faced during these primaries regarding the immigration policies, first one way then another.

Hopefully this will knock Rubio back down to the cellar with the other RINOs and we can have a real race between Trump and Cruz (a win-win as far as I am concerned).

I’m still holding out for Carson, although I think I could vote for Cruz.

Sadly, I don’t see Carson in the mix anymore. He is not able to overcome a hostile press, and I think we will see the status quo for a while, until after the Iowa primary. Frankly I am concerned about the media actually controlling , more and more the message from the candidates. Americans need to be, in reality, far more up front and ‘in your face’ because if we don’t, NOTHING, at all, will be accomplished. Get on top of all of your state representatives, both Senate and House. Do whatever it takes to get the Conservative message out because we all know the media won’t air it.

I cannot, for the life of me, understand any self-respecting Conservative supporting Rubio.

Did you see his first t.v. ad? What a maroon!

Not only is this ad lame, so are his attempts to copy what he sees working for Trump.

Then he turns around and votes in favor of inviting the very people he just got through saying we need to defeat - right into our country.
It’s so bad it’s almost tempting to be embarrassed for him.