Shannon Watts Says This Dangerous Agenda Caused Michigan Courthouse Shooting

A bit of a quote for you from the article as a teaser -

Yup, that’s right. In response to the death of two court officers at the hand of an un-cuffed inmate, Mrs. Moms Demand responds by saying guns shouldn’t be allowed in courthouses… in which guns are not allowed …and then claimed that the shooting was a caused by the NRA’s agenda of “guns for anyone, anywhere, anytime: no questions asked.”

Shannon Watts Says This Dangerous Agenda Caused Michigan Courthouse Shooting
By Jenn Jacques
July 12, 2016
Bearing Arms.com

I don’t know that this is a true demonstration of Ms. Watts mental where with all or not but in light of previous examples of flaping jaw by this lady I would not doubt it. A prisoner grabs the side arm of a guard, bailiff, and shoots several people but it is the fault of the NRA. Just how does one arrive at such a conclusion? This lady was hiding under the back bench when brains were being passed out!

I’ve seen statements like that before. What they amount to is that a person has a certain idea or belief & they twist what happened to voice that idea or belief. The really interesting thing is that somehow what they said makes sense to them. Something to remember is that in that area the left & their beliefs are very strong & have been for so long that very few people question the lies of the left nor do they bother to research them.

Wonder why she is blaming the guns and NOT the people, ohhh that right Black Lives Matter…