Should the Wisconsin Governor Remove the absent Democrats?

The Wisconsin Constitution gives him the power to do so from what I can see.

Wisconsin Governor Has the Power to Replace the Vacant Democratic Legislators « Bobbi85710’s Mouth in the South

Order the KKKrats back to work and FIRE ALL OF THE TEACHERS.

I would probably giggle like a schoolgirl and move to Wisconsin if this Governor pulled a Reagan and fired every Union worker who has not showed up for work and appointed replacements for every Nazi Demoncrat that ran off to hide from the results of the last election.

Here is hoping!

Heck yeah he should do it.

Fine them $10,000/day each. Help balance his budget.

Should the Wisconsin Governor Remove the absent Democrats?

:coffee_spray:

Regarding those missing WI State Senators, :rofl:

Kurt P
I don’t know if these questions have been answered- or even asked yet.

Will those 14 pols be getting paid by the state while they’re gone?

And

Will they be trying to put it on an expense account?

Good questions! The milk cartons are a riot!

They should be hunted down and shot on sight. There is no excuse. They have betrayed not just their constituents or even the constitution but the very principle of democratic government. May every one of them BURN IN HELL.

Thats going too far

Gotta agree.

What can I tell you, their hypocrisy ticks me off. They knew, or ought to have known, the rules under which the state government operated. Now that the democratic process isn’t working to their advantage, it’s time for it to be tossed aside in favor of… whatever does work to their advantage. Judas Iscariot has nothing on them: he only sold out one man, they are selling out an entire state in fact, and all 300 million odd American’s in principle.

You think I go too far? I will go even further…may they suffer all the plagues of Egypt before they burn in hell…

They abandoned their duty, the people have a right to replace them and they have the right to remain silent.

Judas Iscariot also expressed remorse and hanged himself. Somehow I don’t expect these AWOL Dems to be so repentant…

In my humble opinion that would be a mistake. Here is why. Wisconsin is a blue state and mark my words the dems aren’t anything if not vengeful. If he does that they will find ways to get back at him.

Here is what I think he should do. Make a public address saying that this is in a sence the voted in people giving up their posts and if they don’t return he will have no other choice but firing them and appointing the person that was in second place during each perspective election to their seat.

Also, the new house rules don’t go far enough. The new house rule is that if any official is gone from the state not doing business they won’t be paid after two days absent. I would say that they lose their benefits that includes insurance and pensions.

Then in a public address fire all protesters.

Of course this being a blue state if he did this he wouldn’t have another term.

Hey, HarveyWB, haven’t seen you around in quite some time :wave:

I just read in the local paper the democrats over in Indiana have fled to Illinois to hide from passing legislation there.

Why do I think this is a coordinated effort by the democrats?

In the past I noted democrats seemed to get their marching orders from the same place because if they had an interview their answers could be quoted word for word from what others were saying.

Mark my words, Sam, if this works they will do this in every single state that is blue or purple. They might even try this in red states too.

What the Wi. and Il. republicans should do is start ramming through legislation and rules. Do it 24/7 until the dems return.

I read over at Moe Lane that Wi. Repubs. are ‘considering’ doing that…I guess they* might* if they think it won’t, ya know, hurt any democrat’s feelings …:rolleyes:

Legislation designed to make the democrats howl like banshees ought to be rolling off the assembly line in Wi. and In. It would be worthwhile just to hear them scream…

[quote=“qixlqatl, post:19, topic:29224”]
I read over at Moe Lane that Wi. Repubs. are ‘considering’ doing that…I guess they* might* if they think it won’t, ya know, hurt any democrat’s feelings …:rolleyes:

Legislation designed to make the democrats howl like banshees ought to be rolling off the assembly line in Wi. and In. It would be worthwhile just to hear them scream…
[/quote]Exactly, just keep passing garbage they will hate just to be vindictive and keep saying “You like that! Tomorrow were going to declare all your parking spaces endangered species habitats”.

Just keep dreaming up stuff to rub in their face and control the news cycle with, the whole nation will be laughing at those cowards together.