shouting into the cosmos ...

Kool word. :smile:

`
Superpsycho,

Btw, an interesting blog piece here:

Learning to be Happy - A few Tips - Member Blogs - Conservative Republican Discussion Forums

Hope you publish some more blogs.

:diamonds:

1 Like

I’m glad you found it interesting. They are things that have help me maintain a positive attitude. But I’m a little weird and each person is unique, so others may not find them as helpful.

I’m working on a few other potential blog posts. The one I am putting together currently, as I have time, is on AGW. Another one I have in mind will be on economics. I’ll probably also rewrite another one I have on my own site called ‘tips for success’ to get something else up sooner than later. But I’m also working on a long piece about writing essays for my site, an article I’m editing for a friend and of course a book or two.

It’s so nice to be able to kick back and enjoy retirement, if I ever want to.

• I work on low margins so I’m never disappointed. If just 2 people (I’ll settle for 1 if I have to)
read just 2% (I’ll settle for 1% if I have to) :smile: of what I write then I’m totally happy &
satisfied. Seriously.

• You keep saying you’re a little weird. I haven’t noticed that. Give me an example, if you will.

I’m working on a few other potential blog posts. The one I am putting together currently, as I have time, is on AGW. Another one I have in mind will be on economics. I’ll probably also rewrite another one I have on my own site called ‘tips for success’ to get something else up sooner than later. But I’m also working on a long piece about writing essays for my site, an article I’m editing for a friend and of course a book or two.

We gotta keep on writing.

“I write therefore I am.”

… and:

I post, therefore I am.

… lol …

When in doubt, post.

It’s so nice to be able to kick back and enjoy retirement, if I ever want to.

Retirement is for dead people.

There are at least 2 retired dead people in my neighborhood, all they need to do is merely lay down
and it’ll all be over.

… lol …

:diamonds:

For one, I am the absent minded professor type. When I’ve got a project going that’s where my focus is, food, sleep and everything else is forgotten. Falling asleep at my desk for 30 minutes at a time was not uncommon. I don’t exhibit a lot of emotion so a lot of people have likened me to a computer. I’ve done a lot of things people would think rather notable. But I prefer not mentioning them because people read into it more than is there. For example; I had a secret security clearance at the age of sixteen. Sounds impressive but it came with a summer job my mother arranged where she worked. The company was North American Aviation. I worked on the Apollo project, in a the second layer of a three layer vault. Not really a big deal but it takes a lot of explanation. There’s a lot of that in my background.

I understand.

Sounds like an interesting background for some interesting blog writing and thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

I always try and answer a question once I see it. You’ve got some interesting blogs yourself. ‘Jesus Was Not A Pacifist’ and ‘Nutty Conspiracy Theorists’ were good ones among others. Perhaps we’ll discuss some of them at some future date.

Yeah perhaps we can and thank you.

I post; therefore, I Clam…

1 Like

To post, or not to post: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the forum to suffer
The attacks and lies of outrageous liberals,
Or to post against their misinformation…

2 Likes