Small Suggestion

Dont let a couple of fools run off your whole board membership.

And u know who those are

daccoughcoughrh*

but its your show so if u want to be pwn3d by them, enjoy it.

Anyway, ust letting you know why I dont post here.

The way I see it, is the guys your talking about are the reason why good people post on here…“cough” “cough” …weasel.

[QUOTE=wadeintothem]Dont let a couple of fools run off your whole board membership.

And u know who those are

daccoughcoughrh*

Anyway, ust letting you know why I dont post here.[/QUOTE]

This is a discussion board…people will disagree. I don’t know who you are, but it seems cough your just too *cough * sensitive. If you look closely…there are others here besides dac and rh.

I don’t find Dac or RH offensive. Who is this bozo anyway?

[QUOTE=wadeintothem]Dont let a couple of fools run off your whole board membership.

And u know who those are

daccoughcoughrh*

This moron must like it when he goes to the doctor and is asked to turn his head and cough.

hmmmm…we have lost several members that used to post here and don’t anymore…

RH & Dac are two of my favorite posters. Of course, I’ve got more than 2!

And u know who those are

daccoughcoughrh*

I completely agree,wade. I was a very active member here quite some time ago, and it was a constant fight with Dac & RH. It got to the point, it wasn’t worth it, so I left, and was later banned, I believe. I moved on, found another site to hang out at, and eventually went out on my own. I rejoined as “RNG” because that is what I am known by now. I wanted to check in, with the few on here I like and miss.
Inquiring minds…I once was “Dee”.:cool:

[QUOTE=RNG]I completely agree,wade. I was a very active member here quite some time ago, and it was a constant fight with Dac & RH. It got to the point, it wasn’t worth it, so I left, and was later banned, I believe. I moved on, found another site to hang out at, and eventually went out on my own. I rejoined as “RNG” because that is what I am known by now. I wanted to check in, with the few on here I like and miss.
Inquiring minds…I once was “Dee”.:cool:[/QUOTE]
Heh! Someone on CU told me you were Dee! And you were the troublemaker, not RH & Dac! And I expect you are also the original poster on this thread, also.

[QUOTE=RNG]I completely agree,wade. I was a very active member here quite some time ago, and it was a constant fight with Dac & RH. It got to the point, it wasn’t worth it, so I left, and was later banned, I believe. I moved on, found another site to hang out at, and eventually went out on my own. I rejoined as “RNG” because that is what I am known by now. I wanted to check in, with the few on here I like and miss.
Inquiring minds…I once was “Dee”.:cool:[/QUOTE]

You asked to be banned,remember?

[QUOTE=Susanna]Heh! Someone on CU told me you were Dee!

Well, that someone is a good detective.:beerchug: [QUOTE] And you were the troublemaker, not RH & Dac![QUOTE] You are entitled to your opinions…don’t ya jest love America?

[QUOTE} And I expect you are also the original poster on this thread, also.
Sorry to disappoint, twas not me, or any of my aliases.:cowboy:

Sounds like a person I have seen before at other forums.

[QUOTE=RNG][QUOTE=Susanna]Heh! Someone on CU told me you were Dee!

Well, that someone is a good detective.:beerchug: [QUOTE] And you were the troublemaker, not RH & Dac![QUOTE] You are entitled to your opinions…don’t ya jest love America?

Sorry to disappoint, twas not me, or any of my aliases.:cowboy:

Dacabeti had your number all right, too! All your protesting about your great marriage & perfect family!

about great kids, susanna. Now, get a life, and go play with the yenta gang.:beerchug:

Dac has NEVER had anything right in his life. He is a bully to women, and I’m shocked you uphold him. Did your husband train you that well?

oh wait. Am I “allowed” to have an opinion here? Or will that get me banned?

You’ve forgotten your “perfect job” post?

Dac never bullied me. You asked for everything you got from him. Maybe you should ask his wife if he’s a bully. She posts here, you know.

[QUOTE=Susanna]You’ve forgotten your “perfect job” post?

Dac never bullied me. You asked for everything you got from him. Maybe you should ask his wife if he’s a bully. She posts here, you know.[/QUOTE]

perfect job…I said bein a wife and mother, you ol hag. Didn’t say to my current husband.

FYI…I wouldn’t ask his wife a thing, hun. With a husband like that, she wouldn’t dare speak out against him.:smile:

I’ll refer you to this post again.http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/showpost.php?p=30293&postcount=10