Small Suggestion

I know OP. You banned the person who started this!

The person who started this? Do you realize you are one and the same? You talk as if that is someone completely different person. :awkward:

And here is the post I’m referring to again, where you asked to be banned.

I suggest you grow up.

[QUOTE=TheOperative]The person who started this? Do you realize you are one and the same? You talk as if that is someone completely different person. :awkward:

And here is the post I’m referring to again, where you asked to be banned.

I suggest you grow up.[/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO I’m not wadewhatever, u dork!

Get a grip…jeeze

Try readin IPs, Op. I ain’t wadesomething. I’m Dee/RNG.

And, I have grown up, that’s why I don’t hang out here much.

I was refering to you, when you said “the person who started this” as in this whole mess. Look I’m not the one running around all these forums with God knows how many aliases.

[QUOTE=RNG]Try readin IPs, Op. I ain’t wadesomething. I’m Dee/RNG.

And, I have grown up, that’s why I don’t hang out here much.[/QUOTE]

IP’s can be easily masked using proxies.

I tell you what, Op. YOU learn how to run a site. Read IPs, before you accuse people of being 2 posters. That’s grade school stuff! Hello?

Second, allowing one or two people to bully your other members…not good for the site. Maybe you should read…um, CU.:cool:

Tell me you are smarter than that.:awkward: You DO realize that you can tell it’s a proxy?

[QUOTE=RNG]I tell you what, Op. YOU learn how to run a site. Read IPs, before you accuse people of being 2 posters. That’s grade school stuff! Hello?

Second, allowing one or two people to bully your other members…not good for the site. Maybe you should read…um, CU.:cool:[/QUOTE]

Who’s doing the bullying? No one else has complained to me.