So what are the rabid republicans be going when Obama wins?

Will you be moving to Samolia or Haiti? Republican nervana, no personal taxes to speak of and almost no government regulations on business or interference with their markets. Just curious. Because as much as people may really dislike Obama (I am one of them btw) no one realy trusts slippery, slick salesman Romney. His positions “evolve” depending on what the audience he happens to be talking to wants to hear.
Once slick loses, it will be interesting to see what “liberal” republican will replace him for the next election. Start with McCain then go to slick who is further left, any more left and you will have another Obama.

They are going to replace the rabid democrats you adore

Rand Paul 2016!

And his candidacy may hinge on who gets elected between then and now in the House and Senate. He already has a broad coalition that he is building, and it is only going to grow. Some existed before, others will be sworn in on November 6. There are up to 4 people who will likely run for Senate in 2014 and win, and they are Paul people. A guaranteed future governor who is friends with Paul comes to mind as well. Paul’s PAC, acronymed RAND PAC, is raising serious cash and buying political alliances as we speak.

He’s gonna have to beat a pretty good slate of competitors who will also be “ready” in 2020. (After Romney leaves office.) Jindal, Ryan, West, Christie, Rubio, and others will make 8 years from now pretty interesting…and of course there’ll be some new faces in the next 8 years too.

I only hope my family members get to SS and Medicare age so most of those candidets won’t rip there benifits away before they have a chance to collect. As slick has been saying “nothing will change on those currently on SS/Medicare.” Personally, I know it is unlikely but I hope and wish both the Dems and Republican parties would disolve and more moderate parties take their place.

The middle class is to poor to get the rich peoples capital-gains and shell company tax breaks and the middle-class is to rich to get any benifit from Obama and the Dems. So in the end, the middle-class will get taxed 30% or more because they put hours in exchange for income. The rich will pay 15% or less becasue they no longer get most of their income from hours-income. The poor can’t afford to contribute so as always the middle-class will end up being hurt by both parties.
In the end the Republicans fight for the upper 10%, the Dems fight for the lower 10-20%, and the middle-class gets forgotten or obsorbed into pointless social and cultural battles between both parties. Oh well, one can only hope. p.s. SPOCK…I have equal disdain for both parties as they both forget about the middle-class.

Why would people want to vote for a liberal-republican? If people want liberal they can vote for a dem. If Reps have nothing different to offer but a purple dem what do they have to offer that the dems don’t already offer. be “really” honest here, republicans knew that Romney was a Mass liberal who went so far as to develop his own form of public healthcare system that republicans hate. So I ask again, what is the point of the Republican party but to roll the dice on a “other-then-Obama” liberal? He is not so much better then Obama, just wears the Republican badge rather then the dems badge. So whats the point?

[quote=“cameryxle, post:5, topic:36884”]
Personally, I know it is unlikely but I hope and wish both the Dems and Republican parties would disolve and more moderate parties take their place.
[/quote]How can you get anything more “moderate”? What does that even mean? They both betray their “extreme” bases all the time.

[quote=“cameryxle, post:1, topic:36884”]
Will you be moving to Samolia or Haiti? Republican nervana, no personal taxes to speak of and almost no government regulations on business or interference with their markets.
[/quote]That’s funny. Republicans are happy regulators. They reserve and happily invoke the Somalia-Haiti comment for libertarians and anarcho-capitalists.

taking careful aim at the hordes that will be rampaging when the sock monkey loses.

When Obama loses, the Liberals will go nuts. I mean…despite all of the lies they have told, character assassinations, illegal votes, and rigging the voting machines, they still lost. This will autmoatically mean the Romney cheated.

I am going to make popcorn and watch Chris Matthews head explode when they announce how badly the object of his affection lost. It will be delicious.

Chris Matthews next Wednesday.
Warning! Graphic video below.

(RWNJ Edit: Extended the space for graphic video further)

Im going to watch Carville, he was almost crying when GWB got reelected. I bet he is full on bawling when Romney wins.

[quote=“Conservative_Libertarian, post:9, topic:36884”]
When Obama loses, the Liberals will go nuts. I mean…despite all of the lies they have told, character assassinations, illegal votes, and rigging the voting machines, they still lost. This will autmoatically mean the Romney cheated.
[/quote]That should be as much fun as 2000.

Heh, if I thought I would get to see Mr. Tingly-leg do that, I’d go vote for Romney so I could…

(RWNJ Edit: Extended the space for graphic video further)

I’m not big on Romney by any means. However, he’s got to be better than Obama.

The Republicans lose, I’m going to throw myself under a bus.

[quote=“Conservative_Libertarian, post:9, topic:36884”]
[/quote]I saw an ad earlier saying how Obama is for the middle class. Translation he wants to move the middle class down to the bottom class. But hey he has to party

[quote=“samspade, post:17, topic:36884”]
I saw an ad earlier saying how Obama is for the middle class. Translation he wants to move the middle class down to the bottom class. But hey he has to party
[/quote] In fact he has done this very well over 4 years…

Wait a minute. Look:

**So what are the rabid republicans be going when Obama wins? **

What are people BE going? What does this title mean? This question makes no sense. Be what? Be not Republican? OH…Ebonics. Like, "What you be doing?"
Got it. "What people be going?"
I be guessin’ people be going all ghetto and we be going like, "We be knowing Obama be winnin’. We be gettin’ foe moe years, we be.
Geez. Check the grammar, would you? Gaaaaahhhh!
Really.
Tigger

Oh I get it, avoiding the substance of the discussion by attacking its form. Clever lol…oh didnt men to get so dep :slight_smile: