So What?

A lying, cheating, backbiting **TRUMP **beats a Hillary any day.
And I don’t believe he is guilty of anything, except occasional literary and verbal screw ups with Big Bother watching over his shoulder.
La-De-Da to the Left!

The Senator

And “Big Bother” is spelled correctly…

It’s a “scandal” a day. Rush discussed this, every day at 5:30 Eastern time, a new scandal is created by the media.

I wonder if the MSM’s faux-scandal-of-the-day plan will be disrupted today by the death of Roger Ailes. I’m sure they have something teed up, but if Ailes death occupies too much air time and column-inches, they might postpone today’s installment to tomorrow.

Main Stream Media is corrupt and Trump, especially his messaging, is politically incompetent. Bad combination for those of us who would like to see the agenda addressing illegal immigration, tax reform and an end to Obamacare enacted.

The Top Democrats Who Could Challenge Trump in 2020
APR 16 2017

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA)

Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ)

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

Former Gov. Martin O’Malley (MD)

Sen. Al Franken (D-MN)

Joe Biden

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand

Gov. Andrew Cuomo (NY)

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA)

Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy

Sen. Amy Klobuchar

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL)

Sen. Sherrod Brown

Facebook executive Sheryl Sandberg

Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz

Mark Cuban, the billionaire

Dwayne “the Rock” Johnson

George Clooney

The Top Democrats Who Could Challenge Trump in 2020 - NBC News

With the best interests of the nation in mind, I am having my secretary (Boom-Boom Larue, the Baton Rouge Bombshell) send Our Fearless Leader my resume for the vacated position of FBI Director. I better hurry before he puts some NUT into the job. My problem is my constituents may not let me go…not unless I post a hefty bail. Still, my heart is in the right place.
Still, I have to, before being considered for the position, develop that certain Broderick Crawford voice of authority, as heard in **Highway Patrol****TV series from the 60’s. No more Mr.Nice Guy as the Top Cop. I seem to remember that G.Gordon Liddy was a former FBI agent…If I am not considered for the post, perhaps the STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS for his Watergate indiscretion has run out…If you have read “WILL”, you know Liddy is the boy to straighten up the Bureau.
What could Joe Lieberman have been thinking in turning down the job???

The Senator

I am thinking Clint Eastwood would be a good choice…

I just heard today (well, FC heard, and he told me) that Clint Eastwood is moving to a town in Western PA about 40 miles from us.
I tried to get him to take his “Texas Clam” - the one with the ten-gallon hat - and add a pair of side-arms and a bandanna and caption it “Clam Eastwood.”

I would NOT hold my breath on that. He is and has been a long term resident of Carmel by the Sea, Ca and if you have ever been there, you would understand why he is not moving…