Software Updates Round 3

We took the site down around 1:45AM EST to apply some important updates. If you experience any problems around RO (other than the weak attempts to push the liberal agenda) please let me know here or by PM.

2 Likes

Thanks for your patience everyone while we have been doing these modifications.

1 Like

What happened to the link to member blogs? I can’t find it.

[quote=“Susanna, post:3, topic:43835”]
What happened to the link to member blogs? I can’t find it.
[/quote]I noticed the same thing tonight. You can still navigate to a blog by going through a profile, yours or someone else’s, but it’s not as direct as the old member blogs link was.

just wondering if anyone besides me is still having the image uploading problem. if its just me, I assume my own computer’s software still has some glitches.

No, not at all. You are one special lady. :slight_smile:

[quote=“brewerfanx1, post:6, topic:43835”]
No, not at all. You are one special lady. :slight_smile:
[/quote]it’s so special to be special…

I hate being special. I wish I was just like everybody else around my age. Meaning I wish I could relate to my age group. I have nothing in common with my age group at all other than I’m naturally very horny. I’m 28 in early August and I have to date Woman that are 33 and older. I can’t date anybody younger. They are nowhere near where I am. Not even in the same galaxy. I know I’ve dated them.

Hard to say; Mom (Susanna) and I use Photobucket. I got the impression that attachments were your issue.