Software Updates

RO has had some software updates. If you experience any out-of-the-ordinary bugs or problems with RO’s software, please let me know. Can post here or in another thread.

[quote=“WhoIsJohnGalt, post:1, topic:43560”]
RO has had some software updates. If you experience any out-of-the-ordinary bugs or problems with RO’s software, please let me know. Can post here or in another thread.
[/quote] Can’t edit my posts. When I go in and try the text screen is grey and won’t let me do anything. I mentioned it in the thread: Why is it ever right to keep LGBT marriages illegal? Seems Pappadave is having the same problems.

Same here. Can’t edit any posts either.

That weird. I still can edit my posts.

Just tried it again and still can’t edit. You must be charmed, Seravee!! holy sheep

I’m thinking it may have something to do with permission levels but that is just a guess.

1 Like

Edit is screwed up. I get to the edit page, but the box is supposed to be white but it’s grey like it’s still trying to load.

Ditto here. I get a grey screen without the ability to edit my own posts. I got the same thing when I tried to post a reply with a quote and hadn’t yet logged in. It took me to the log-in, and when I’d completed that, I just got that same, grey screen which did NOT contain the quote and wouldn’t let me even add anything.

Same with me as well, it’s as though the page mostly loads but forgets that one box.

When trying to PM i get the same grey box and I can’t type a pm

I’d say there’s a blip in the system…:awkward:

Thanks, we’ll fix it asap.

Same malfunction here, and it’s 2:25AM, Pacific Time here in Arizona.

Worked okay for me at about 6:45AM, EDT.

Just tried and get the gray box where text should be, 4:30AM PDT. I use the Opera browser, in case it’s browser specific.

I just edited a post of mine. Maybe it would be worth while to take a look of those of us who can edit, as well as those who can’t, to see what might be different.

It’s a gray box until you click the “verbatim” button. I don’t know what it’s called, but it’s the button you click to change visual formatting to coded formatting.

And a mob with pitchforks and torches comes after WIJG…

Hmmm:

[QUOTE=Simulation of WIJG]Oh crud, not again…[/QUOTE]

1 Like

Huh???