Some Genuine Good News For The Economy And The GOP!

The new GOP Majority is filing a bill to block the E.P.A. from implementing restrictions on Greenhouse Gas emissions.

Republicans file bill to block EPA from greenhouse gas regulation « Hot Air

Even some flaming Nazi’s like Rockefeller are getting on board to stop this evil agency from expanding their destructive influence on the American workforce.

This is not as good as abolishing the E.P.A. and hanging all the employees on public gallows but it is a start.:banana:

Bravo GOP! :flag:

Yay! I can’t wait till were free to pollute as much as China! It’s going so well for them.

That will be so good for our children.

Amazing Pictures, Pollution in China | ChinaHush

Poor little Liberal, nobody is buying into your junk science religion anymore.

The sick perverted joy you get from destroying the jobs and lives of innocent Americans is going to end soon.

Maybe you can take up drowning puppies or beating up the handicapped to get your evil and destructive “fix”?

Of course you have an interest in the Limiting of the EPA, and I also support the destruction of the EPA. But I wouldn’t go as far as hanging, I would be more interested in Public flogging.:biggrin:

That would certainly last longer…

First, Limit the EPA
Second, ???
Third, destroy the EPA
Fourth, Profit!!!

So you are talking about hanging people, and I’m the “evil and destructive” one.

Do you even READ your posts?

The Underpants Gnomes!

I talked about hanging those guilty of treason who have destroyed the lives of millions of innocent people and violate the U.S. Constitution by bypassing Congress and passing regulations based on known junk science, motivated by religious ideology.

You offered a defense of what is known to be false. You insinuated that their actions to “curb greenhouse gases” are connected to preventing our air from being like China’s air.

Yes, I am quite aware of what I wrote.

I am also quite aware that your agenda is to continue the slaughter of innocent Americans by stripping them of their Private Property Rights and economic Liberty.

I also am quite aware that all your Anti Capitalist Nazi heroes never utter a peep about the largest polluter in the world (China) when you demand that the U.S. Destroy all our industries.

Unless of course you want to defend your ridiculous kook religious ideas from your church of man made global warming.

You want to slaughter the innocent therefore you are the evil monster.

So it doesn’t bother you a bit that the EPA is moving to destroy entire industries based on questionable science at best. Wait, don’t tell me, your in your AlGore jammies even as we speak aren’t you.

So you are talking about hanging people, and I’m the “evil and destructive” one.

It isn’t evil to get rid of liberals by any means necessary.

I agree with Ret’s other post, I wouldn’t spare a bucket of urine to put a liberal out who was on fire.

The progressive “climate of hate:” An illustrated primer, 2000-2010

We shouldn’t hang them, we should stone them. Stoning means pushing somebody off a really jagged cliff, and if they survive throwing a really big stone on them.

We shouldn’t hang them, we should stone them. Stoning means pushing somebody off a really jagged cliff, and if they survive throwing a really big stone on them.

Heh. Stoning takes too long and not enough of them live near cliffs.

I was hoping that all of the liberal politicians just choose to lay face down in a pool, kind of like that south park episode “Super Best Friends”, except Jesus wouldn’t show up to convince them not to kill themselves.

We could bus them to the cliff… I know the perfect place to push the congressman it is in Israel, and is has a really steep, really jagged and there is a long way to the bottom :smiley:

Children, children. My goodness, aren’t we venomous?
I agree they are destroying America. I agree they need to be dealt with. But how can we
continue to disparage HuffPo, when we sound a lot like them?

Good point.

Personally, I’m happy with just getting them out of positions of power where their ill conceived schemes can’t harm anyone.

Except now they go on to be “Special Correspondents” and “experts” on the news programs to teach the unwashed masses how we are screwing up.

Exactly, the only two things a Liberal can do is work for the government or the media.

They rarely can exist in any environment where they must actually accomplish something positive.

It is a good Idea, but it wont happen.

It is a good Idea, but it wont happen.