Son writes book on Reagon

He tells us he was suffering with Alzheimer’s while president, although doctors said that was not true. Reading through the comments it is evident that the left suffers from Alzheimer’s as well since they can not seem to remember how inarticulate Obama is without the teleprompter; even talking to grade school children.

Reagan Son Claims Dad Had Alzheimer’s as President - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

Yeah, well jr wasn’t a fan of his own dad anyway when dad was alive. Jr is looking to make money at the expense of dad.

[quote=“njc17, post:2, topic:28879”]
Yeah, well jr wasn’t a fan of his own dad anyway when dad was alive. Jr is looking to make money at the expense of dad.
[/quote]Yeah the guy has been pretty much a loser his whole life.

Ron Reagan Jr. is about as reliable as the NYT or any other Demoncrat. the Communist’s are the only people who think he has credibility, kinda like Paul Krugman.

He seems to surface about every 7 years. About the same schedule as locusts.

I’ve said this before, and I’ll probably say it again - Michael Reagan, the adopted son, is more his father’s son than the biological son.

I agree Susanna. Like Michael said this morning “Ron was an embarrassment to his father when he was alive and today he became an embarrassment to his mother.”

Spamming in sig…

This is the same guy that was on Joy Behar saying his dad would never support thet tea party… I’m not really putting any faith in his claim.

Looks more like him too

Are you talking about the circulated through e-mail photo/story about Obama talking to kids with the teleprompter? That was misleading. Obama talked to kids, with no prompter. Then he went into another room to give a statement and have a press conference. So the e-mail had the one picture of him talking to kids, then the one with the teleprompter (“kids” off screen). So, that e-mail, or story, was a lie.

As far as Reagan goes, this kind of stuffs going to happen when you claim are “unaware” about the events of Iran-Contra, as its happening in your own administration…

So does that mean Clinton has Alzheimer’s too? He forgot the meaning of is

[quote=“RET423, post:4, topic:28879”]
Ron Reagan Jr. is about as reliable as the NYT or any other Demoncrat. the Communist’s are the only people who think he has credibility, kinda like Paul Krugman.
[/quote]I can’t vouch for the truth either way, but he sounds like at best an ingrate and at worst utterly disloyal.