Spring is here, what is your weather like?

SO FINALLY WE’RE OUT OF WINTER. A NEW SEASON HAS BEGUN!!

Let us celebrate by getting out of the COLD winter thread, and hopefully posting some descriptions of the awesome begining of sightings of spring in your neighborhood.

Yesterday, I looked up, and I realized the trees are starting to bud. So it is really nice here. The weather has been fantastic. A new season has arrived.

How about everyone else?

It snowed.

No joke.

[quote=“RepublicanChick1, post:1, topic:17774”]
SO FINALLY WE’RE OUT OF WINTER. A NEW SEASON HAS BEGUN!!

Let us celebrate by getting out of the COLD winter thread, and hopefully posting some descriptions of the awesome begining of sightings of spring in your neighborhood.

Yesterday, I looked up, and I realized the trees are starting to bud. So it is really nice here. The weather has been fantastic. A new season has arrived.

How about everyone else?
[/quote]The weather channel says we will get to 60 degrees today with possible rain this morning.

It was below 20 this morning, but I think it is supposed to get into the 50’s. I’ll try to get some more yard work done today.

Right now it’s sunny and 25 out…it’s supposed to get near 50…chance of showers all next week with highs in the mid 50s…typical spring around here…:biggrin:

Another beautiful FL day!!
A little on the cool side though.
Still, it is turning out be a nice new season so far.

Sunny, 57 degrees

I cleaned up a lot of brush under my hemlock tree. Still more to go.

Thank you JESUS it’s Spring! i got home last evening and did a little weeding in the beds in front of the house and my stonecrop and daylilies are peeking out of the ground. My forsythias are budding and will flower in a few weeks too.

Bought some hostas, ferns, and ornamental grasses to plant tomorrow in the area under our deck.

Still need to get some lilacs, burning bushes, rhododendrons and ground covers for the rest of the areas.

I’m glad you were able to get some work done!!:banana:

Sounds like your yard is gonna be lookin’ nice this Spring!!:biggrin:

I hope so. The key is perennials so all I have to do is weed, mulch, and trim the next few years.

We also need a few trees in our yard. Had to cut down a huge silver maple whose roots were going under the driveway.

Those suckers grow like weeds.

The weather forcast for the next 7 days is well below average highs and below average lows.

The average high is 63 degrees. There has been only 2 days of 60 degree + days for March.

The forcasted highs are in 45-55 degree range.

Spring is very slow to come in.

It has been this way for months.

I can’t remember where you said you were from, but that looks like our forecast too. Oh well… last year was a late Spring too.

As long as it’s above freezing I can hang.

Partly cloudy, 63 degrees.

Finally nice enough to get the dog out to the park. The past few weeks when it’s been warm, it’s been wet. Wife and dog are both snoozing on the couch, nice quite afternoon.

It snowed.

Dogwoods are blooming out. :wink:

I’ve got a crocus blooming in the middle of the yard where I never planted any.

I will probably hang out my sheets today.

My little forsythias are finally beginning to bloom :slight_smile:

I put my laundry out to dry yesterday - it was a nice day for that, sunny and breezy!

The Azaleas are really in full bloom here right now. We have some small bushes that aren’t too big yet, but they still look beautiful. All over town they’re out, it is so pretty! :slight_smile: