State of the Union February 4, 2020

GUYS>. DID Y"ALL SEE THIS??!!

AWESOME!!

President was super. THe democrats made asses out of themselves as usual.

The water buffalo in their dingy wrinkled white suits hardly got off their large butts. LOLOL

1 Like

And the president awarded Rush Limbaugh the Presidential Medal of Freedom during the speech, much to Rush’s surprise. Cool!

Talking about school choice, the president said:

One of those students is Janiyah Davis, a fourth grader from Philadelphia.
Janiyah.  Janiyah’s mom, Stephanie, is a single parent.  She would do 
anything to give her daughter a better future.  But last year, that future 
was put further out of reach when Pennsylvania’s governor vetoed 
legislation to expand school choice to 50,000 children.

That’s really throwing it down to PA Gov. Tom Wolf (D). I was actually shocked when he said it. School choice is very good, but Wolf vetoed it and President Trump isn’t one to be subtle about who’s doing it wrong.

1 Like

And then Nancy Pelosi ended the evening by ripping up the speech. After all her mouthing off about how impeachment should be a solemn and somber process, she acts like a child. Typical. I hope that all of the swing voters saw it.

If you want to see who is dividing the country, you had a chance to see a prime example of it.

2 Likes

she did that all through the speech. I knew it would get worse because it continually GOT worse. It was like watching her self control diminish with every minute.

it was awesome. LOLOL

1 Like

All those women in white looked like a KKK auxiliary meeting without the hoods.

3 Likes

LOL! It’s interesting to see how these fools made the opposite impression.

2 Likes

It is almost like the left, pols and media are unaware of the way they look and how they’re coming off. It reminds me of what God says in his word about those that continue in their sins, God eventually turns them over to their own thinking. He is done with them till they make the move to come out of it. And I hope they do. But sometimes it is just too late.

[Psalm 81:12
So I gave them up to their stubborn hearts to follow their own devices.

1 Like

ON Cspan last nite after the SotU. This is answered prayer.

bad link…sorry. I’ll try for another. FIXED The gist is…democrats were calling in to say they will NEVER vote for a democrat again after watching Pelousy and the Dems last nite.

Rude, anti American,communist, disgusting.

Opened eyes. And I thank you Lord.

This current pack of Democrat leadership needs to be replaced. We will never be able to vote the ringleaders out of office because they are from safe districts. They will stay where they are until they retire or die. The only way is to overturn the House Democrat majority and strengthen the Republican Senate majority.

One slogan that we need to use is, “Whenever you vote for a Democratic congressional candidate, you are voting for Nancy Pelosi.” The video of her ripping up that speech should be played again and again.

Only a minority of Democrat Congress members vote against Pelosi in the leadership selection process. She controls all of the committee assignments and can deep six anyone who does not support her. Once they a seated, the vast majority of them vote with her time after time.

“When you vote for a Democratic Congressional candidate, you are voting for Pelosi.” That message should be sent to every independent voter. It might even attract a few Democrats for at least one election cycle.

The woman is a loon.

HOW DARE she accuse The President of being sedated. I don’t think she appears anywhere without downing 3 chardonnays. Her behavior was undignified. it was ill conceived and she has hurt herself, demeaned her position, harmed her party, and insulted the president but mainly insulted the American People.