State officials warn Congress against ‘rigged election’ talk

State officials are reassuring members of Congress that the integrity of November’s elections is secure amid growing concerns over cyberattacks by foreign actors tied to Russia.
In an open letter to Congress, the National Association of Secretaries of State warns against damaging public confidence in the electoral process. The group, made up of bipartisan election administrators across the nation, says security measures currently in place are sufficient to guarantee an accurate vote count. Vote-counting systems “have their own fail-safes and contingency solutions that would make it highly difficult to leverage them for changing outcomes,” the association said. “Poll books, printed records, back-ups and back-ups of back-ups all provide multiple layers of security around this part of the process.”
The association said there is no fix-all to guard against all cyberattacks but pointed out that recent hacks of voter registration systems in Arizona and Illinois are unconnected to separate systems that tally votes.

State officials warn Congress against

Once again we have states telling us that voter counts are secure when there are stories out there telling us different. Many of these officials feign surprise when they have been brought the proof that voter rolls are filled with dead people who vote or that votes seem to materialize across many precincts and areas.

Now we have illegals being given I.D.s in which they are allowed to vote. There was even mentioned allowing non-citizens in foreign countries to vote. Homeland Security is pushing making refugees citizens with voting rights.

Forgive me if I do not think voting is secure.

Voting in the US might be better than most banana republics, maybe…

State officials are reassuring members of Congress that the integrity of November’s elections is secure amid growing concerns over cyberattacks by foreign actors tied to Russia.
Ok, they told congress that…Who cares. I am just an average citizen & I really don’t worry about Russia rigging our elections. Russia has probably only a small vested interest in who gets into office because they can deal with whoever. On the other hand we have all heard about election fraud done by democrats. Look at Hillary & Bernie. Look at that state where Obama didn’t have enough signatures to be on the ballot so the names were forged. Democrats are what I worry about, not Russia & as close as this race could become just a few minor cheats could throw it one way or another. Don’t be fooled by the smoke & mirrors. Forget Russia & watch the democrats.