Steele pleads for new term

Micheal Steele has been shown to have feet of clay and any progress that was accomplished was done in spite of him. I believe the Tea party had more to do with helping to propel republicans into congress with benefits gained from the push of individuals who were fed up with what they saw in congress.

GOP Chairman Michael Steele defended his rocky two-year tenure anew Monday and asked for another term, boiling his re-election pitch down to this: “My record stands for itself. We won.”
The embattled Republican National Committee chief was referring to coast-to-coast GOP victories that included winning control of the House. Still, as he debated four challengers ahead of next week’s balloting by the 168-member panel, Steele added: “We can do more and we will do it better” and “the opportunity for all of us now is to go forward to continue to build on the successes that we’ve had.”

Steele pleads for new term; challengers say no way - Politics & Election News

Steele spent his time aggrandizing his own position and spending cash that could have been used to further the campaigns of republicans.

Steele knows as well as anyone that GOP contributions fell dramatically under his reign. The Tea Party was responsible for the recent success and they are watching the GOP just as closely as they were watching the Demoncrat’s.

Steele is an old school RINO, if the GOP gives him another shot it will be like flipping the bird to everyone who participated in this recent revolution.

It is time for new blood at every level, including the Chair.

Steele, like all the other RINO’s will be ducking for cover and trying to hide their true nature for their own political survival. Not going to work!

[quote=“RET423, post:2, topic:28767”]
Steele knows as well as anyone that GOP contributions fell dramatically under his reign. The Tea Party was responsible for the recent success and they are watching the GOP just as closely as they were watching the Demoncrat’s.

Steele is an old school RINO, if the GOP gives him another shot it will be like flipping the bird to everyone who participated in this recent revolution.

It is time for new blood at every level, including the Chair.
[/quote]I wholeheartedly agree. Right now the old republicans are pretending they want to start fresh but I do not believe for a minute they have any intentions of going back to being conservative nor caring about the citizens of the country.

Steele:

…the opportunity for all of us now is to go forward to continue to build on the successes that we’ve had."

The height of that man’s gall near makes me want to LOL.
If anybody needed any more convincing that he is a RINO, there it is, right before your very eyes. (Taking credit for someone else’s work is a Liberal thing.)

Steele has been a trainwreck. He needs to go.

RET, I can’t tell you how many times I was going to say exactly what you post in various threads. It’s kinda scary. :biggrin:

Hopefully it scares the Liberals that you said that!

Most Liberals hope that very few share my sentiments.

Most Liberals don’t have sentiments or are scared unless directed to