Still Think Hillary Clinton Is a Role Model for Your Daughter?

Three months ago, I wrote a column refuting the claim repeatedly made by supporters of Hillary Clinton that having a woman president – specifically, Hillary Clinton – would be a terrific thing for girls and young women.
In light of how much more we now know about Clinton’s activities while secretary of state and the renewal by the FBI of its investigation of her private email server as well as the revelation, denied months ago by Clinton, that it is investigating her family-run charities, it is a topic worth revisiting. Good and decent men and women who are Democrats ought to stop thinking this way – for America’s sake and for their daughters’ sake.
Only those in willful denial can continue to reject the overwhelming evidence that Clinton is essentially a crook, prone to chronic lying, and, worst of all, she has betrayed America’s best interests for those of herself and her husband.
There is nothing I can say to those people

Still Think Hillary Clinton Is a Role Model for Your Daughter? - Dennis Prager

Would you want your daughter to be like Hillary?

My wife said at the beginning of this that it would good if a woman were to be elected president - just NOT Hillary.

Would you want your daughter to be like Hillary?
If so…Why not also consider Ma Barker?

Ma Barker was a sweet old lady next to Hillary

I got a call from my daughter this am, she was so excited and I am so PROUD of her. Humma Huma Abdin got tossed under the buss yesterday and by a quirk of fate my daughter crossed paths with Hitlery, who offered on the spot Huma’s position @ $300,000 per year.

My daughter looks like Humma Huma only about 100x better and incredibly talented. I just got off the fone with her, I am SO PROUD. She told me she turned down the job with Hitlery and instead is making $10 an hr plus tips playing the piano in a whorehouse in Nevada.

I am PROUD of that girl…

Sounds like she has standards