Stop Pro-Amnesty Anchor-Baby Rubio!

“You know, one of Mr. Rubio’s supporters was asked on a T.V news program, name anything Marco has accomplished. He couldn’t do so. Now part of the reason he couldn’t do so is the campaign didn’t want to answer truthfully the biggest accomplishment Marco Rubio has had in his time in the senate is passing the Rubio-Schumer amnesty Bill through the U.S Senate. It’s not even close, dwarfs everything else he’s done. I would note, in many ways, the biggest accomplishment I’ve had in the Senate is defeating the Rubio-Schumer amnesty bill in the House and preventing it from passing into law.”

Well said, Ted Cruz!!!

Meh, Rubio is a choke artist. He doesn’t need to be stopped. He’ll just trip over his own very generously heeled shoes.

Rubio is also a big fan of circumventing the separations of powers and allowing the President to cook up regulations of commerce with foreign nations and then allow Congress to approve his doings with a mere majority vote, rather than the two thirds vote as required under the president’s treaty making power. And this is what the Club for Growth and Chamber of Commerce want so they can further destroy America’s manufacturing base as was done with the NAFTA.

Rubio is a snake, bought and paid for by those who represent the interests of international corporate giants who have no allegiance to America or any nation.

I wouldn’t be surprised if China has donated a considerable sum to Marco Rubio’s campaign.

To support Marco Rubio is to support our*** Global Governance Crowd ***and their WTO, NAFTA, GATT, and CAFTA, all used to circumvent America First trade policies, while fattening the fortunes of international corporate giants who have no allegiance to America or any nation.

I DOUBT it, JWK. China has Hillary in their pockets. If they have donated to Rubio, it’s because they know she’ll find him easy to beat in November.