Stop the insanity! High school football fans told to stop chanting "USA, USA"

Stop the insanity! High school football fans told to stop chanting USA, USA | Fox News

Patriotism is under fire in Western Michigan.
The OK Conference, representing 50 schools, has announced a crackdown on fans chanting, “USA” at football games. They are also implementing strict rules on flags and political banners.

“Coaches and fans are irate,” said Bill Simonson, the host of a statewide sports radio show. “People are tired of being told what flag to fly or what political side to lean towards.”

Know we got some far left on here, so put up or shut up.

MONEY sez ISIS, Muslim, BLM and Black Panther flags can be FLOWN and WAVED on high along with ______ and or ________ and or _________ chants, raised fists etc.

Just sit back and watch.

I mean, look at the DNC convention. Mexican flags everywhere. Even some Palestinian flags. Not one single American flag for the first three days.

**“People are tired of being told what flag to fly or what political side to lean towards.” **
I’m glad that I live in a backward state & far off the main trail. Nobody tells me what flag to put up or who to vote for. And if they don’t like what flag I have up they are welcome to come on my property & try to take it down & yes that includes the Confederate flag if I want to fly it.
Oh & we still let kids sell lemonade here in stands on public property if they want to & OUR POLICE stop & buy lemonade from them.

The preacher man says it’s the end of time
And the Mississippi River she’s a goin’ dry
The interest is up and the Stock Markets down
And you only get mugged if you go down town

I live back in the woods, you see
A woman and the kids, and the dogs, and me
I got a shotgun, a rifle, and a 4-wheel drive
And a country boy can survive
Country folks can survive

I can plow a field all day long
I can catch catfish from dusk 'til dawn
We make our own whiskey and our own smoke, too
Ain’t too many things these ole boys can’t do
We grow good ole tomatoes and homemade wine

Because you can’t starve us out
And you can’t make us run
’Cause one-of-'em old boys raised on shotgun
And we say grace and we say Ma’am
And if you ain’t into that we don’t give a damn

We came from the West Virginia coal mines
And the Rocky Mountains and the and the western skies
And we can skin a buck; we can run a trotline

I had a good friend in New York City
He never called me by my name, just hillbilly
My grandpa taught me how to live off the land
And his taught him to be a businessman
He used to send me pictures of the Broadway nights
And I’d send him some homemade wine

But he was killed by a man with a switchblade knife
For 43 dollars my friend lost his life
I’d love to spit some beech nut in that dude’s eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
’Cause a country boy can survive

“A Country Boy Can Survive”

HANK WILLIAMS JR.

As I understand it, “USA” in the context of high school sports is a taunt directed at the opposing team and their spectators which stands for: “U (you) suck a**.”

I wouldn’t let them do it, either.

Maybe it does, I don’t know. But it also means United States of America. So do we correct our actions because someone out there picks another meaning to a word or phrase? If I post here that “Fantasy Chaser” to me means “to hell with poor people” are you required to be PC & change your handle? This whole PC thing has gotten way out of hand to the point of being very stupid. This means that to me so your required to change it or can’t say it. I for one am TIRED of it & if someone is upset at what I say because they put a different meaning on it I could care less. I “might” take the time to explain what it means to me but I’m not obligated to. But if they still object, well they can go straight to, & don’t pass go on the way. Just my feeling about PC in general & people who try to shove it down my throat.

The thing here is that this is about juveniles in a venue unlikely to have anything to do with patriotism. I think they’re trying to mock and then hide behind a claim of patriotism. I doubt that George Washington would let them get away with it without a trip to the woodshed.

**I doubt that George Washington would let them get away with it without a trip to the woodshed. **
Any more a trip to the wood shed isn’t PC either. To bad because it can quickly correct actions. Me, I’m to old to have to worry about it because my kids are grown. I will say that I’ve had kids visit (not my grandkids) that should have been regular visitors to a wood shed somewhere. And yes I’ve let a couple of them know it. They didn’t repeat the action that upset me either.