Stopping by!

Doesn’t seem like anyone really posts in this thread anymore, but I thought I’d stop by and say hello and see who’s still around. I haven’t posted since September. Anyways, hello all!! Hope all is well :slight_smile:

Hola, RC! I’m still here, Clammy and Susanna, And Nutjob… cant think of anybody else from WAY back when; none of the ‘old guard’ post as much as they once did.

Hiya, hon! Always good to hear from you; glad you keep checking in from time to time!

I still have a pulse. Either that, or I need to sue my doctor for pronouncing me alive at the scene… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, not many left. Glad to see you’re still here!!!

Thank you! Me, too. I am glad you’re still here and doing well. :grinning:

Did I miss anybody, F.C.?

I’m not sure. RET isn’t the earliest of RO members, but he’s been around a while. J.Anderson was shown the door.

RC1 -Glad to hear from you. Drop by more often if you can.

I’m spotty here lately, mostly because I underwent a total knee replacement two weeks ago yesterday and am struggling with severe pain, complicated by severe constipation as a result of the pain meds I’ve had to consume. If I had it to do over again, I’d probably not do this one and just learn to live with the discomfort.