Students suspended over guns, you can't make it up

1. Student Suspended For Liking Gun Picture

Suspended for liking Instagram picture of airsoft handgun.
An Edgewood Middle School student was handed a 10-day suspension for “liking” a picture of a gun on Instagram with the caption “ready.”
The parents of Zachary Bowlin posted a picture of the intended suspension notice which read, “The reason for the intended suspension is as follows: Liking a post on social media that indicated potential school violence.”
“I was livid, I mean, I’m sitting here thinking ‘you just suspended him for ten days for liking a picture of a gun on a social media site,” father Marty Bowlin said. “He never shared, he never commented, he never made a threatening post… anything on the site, just liked it.”
*The picture in question is of an airsoft gun, and according to the students’ parents, their child didn’t comment on the post but simply liked the picture.

Student Suspended For Liking Gun Picture -

1. Airsoft Photo Gets Students Suspended, Possibly Expelled

Update: The school’s claim of a threat is apparently based on the original photo’s caption, which reportedly read, “Homecoming 2014.”
He said they were taken aside and asked, “Why would you post something like that?” but were not allowed to respond. They were then separated and Velez’s bag, clothes, and locker were searched.
Velez also reported that “The school called the police and they had a cop speak to us without reading our rights and without our parents permission. We had no say in what happened and we never got a chance to defend ourselves.”
Airsoft Photo Gets Students Suspended, Possibly Expelled -

1. Student Expelled for Squirt Gun

This time it was 16-year-old Sarah Allena Nichols, formerly a student at Prattville High School in Autauga County, Alabama, and now serving a year’s expulsion from Autauga County schools, school property, and any school-sponsored function.
*Her “offense” arose from a squirt gun recovered from her car.

Student Expelled for Squirt Gun -

Warning to parents of school-age cat lovers: Make sure your child’s posted kitty pictures are not all white.

If PSs were trying to drive parents to enroll their children in private campus schools or to homeschool their children, PSs could hardly do better!

FOR SURE!!! That sounds like expulsion level crime…

I never forget, one time I asked my dad about various minority groups. I was young, maybe around 10 or so, went to school with minorities and starting to get out in the world on my bicycle and suddenly not everyone I knew were white. My dads answer was interesting for the times.

He said: Son, I will let you draw your own conclusions as you travel thru the world and life…he was RIGHT!

When parents use and then obey public schools they give these morons credibility and power, only stupid things can occur when morons are given power and credibility.