Super Tuesday

Appears to be working out well for Trump. A surprising internal from Virginia was that Rubio eerily paralleled Obama 12; Richmond, Charlottesville and NOVA.

On the Democrat side, why is Sanders still in? he is rapidly approaching the point where the math simply doesn’t exist to get him the nomination. Never mind the “stacked deck” of the superdelegate system.

I will put this out there: If the election were today, I would give serious consideration to the Constitution Party; it has not been that many years since Trump thought an Assault Weapons Ban was a good idea and I simply do not trust the man. I am not a “No Trump, nohow” voter, and am still listening though.

The delegate count from Super Tuesday is worth viewing:

Sanders is in because he received a tonne of money (which he will use certainly), to give the appearance the Democrats have a real competition, to maintain “energy” for the party and rallying cries, and, to ensure he has a plush government job when Clinton becomes the next president.

Quick question regarding these delegate counts. Whats the move going forward? Does the GOP rally around Trump, do they continue the vote split to determine the winner, do they work for a 1v1 fight, or, as I believe, do they split the votes and try and force a convention?

Appears there is a great deal of dissatisfaction within the party. These are crazy times indeed.

However, the vote count for Rubio and Cruz COMBINED outstrips Trump’s in every State. There are more votes for “someone else” than there are for Trump. If the morons in the RNC were even a little smart, they’d encourage Rubio to hang it up and advise his votes go to Cruz.

Except for VT and MA, that is true. However, it works the other way around, as well. Trump + Cruz outdo Rubio, and Trump + Rubio outdo Cruz.
In short, if the purpose is to point out that Trump isn’t really all that popular, the argument is flawed because neither are the other two.

If the morons in the RNC were even a little smart, they’d encourage Rubio to hang it up and advise his votes go to Cruz.

There is no way on God’s green earth that the RNC is going to help Cruz win. Nada-chance.

It was fun watching Cruz wipe the floor here in Texas last night. its a shame the mainstream will not hang up their hat and support Trump and Cruz. It is obvious that Rubio will not beat them. Plus if the two were to join forces(if the RNC screws them out of the nomination) then it would ensure that Rubio would not get many votes from conservatives. A Cruz/Trump ticket would be a wonderful thing to see.

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/12768120_534886353344549_7771708444829618989_o.jpg

They are not paid to invest their time and money in someone either political party has invested their time and money in. IOW, they don’t see it as being in their best interests.

It is obvious that Rubio will not beat them. Plus if the two were to join forces(if the RNC screws them out of the nomination) then it would ensure that Rubio would not get many votes from conservatives.

Rubios is not likely to get many votes, period. That they can’t stand that notion doesn’t keep them from trying.

A Cruz/Trump ticket would be a wonderful thing to see.

Or even a Trump/Cruz ticket. But then, a good number of us have been wishing that from the start.
At this point, I don’t see it happening.

What I do see happening, however, is the RNC doing their level best to keep the Cruz and Trump supporters divided so that their guy waltzes on in.

Rubio will get elected if that’s the case. But it won’t be because I voted for him.

My wish is that we could combine forces, rather than fight each other. (Yeah, I know. Wish in one hand, poop in the other, and see which fills up first.)

I’ll go for the first part; not the second. I vote for Trump for the office of You’re Fired.

I wouldn’t agree that Sanders simply can’t win at this point. It’s a very, very longshot, but I wouldn’t say his odds look much worse now, than they did in December. He was always a serious underdog.

Cruz, as a matter of delegates go, is still in pretty decent shape. Things start getting less proportional soon, and you can wipe away major deficits. Trump is fairly weak out West. Someone has to win California, and that’s over 150 delegates(though it’s divided up by congressional districts).

Obviously Trump has the strongest hand, but I can still see how he loses to Cruz. Even Rubio technically, but a lot would need to change.